Untitled Part 18

// Anna's Pov \\

I was awoken by a tightening grip around my waist. What?!

My eyes shot open to see a sleeping Niall. I was curled up into his uncovered chest with my legs wrapped around his, keeping me warm.

I never thought, in a million years that I would be in Niall’s arms. They were so comfortable, protecting, and safe, it just felt right.

I looked up to his angelic face. He looks so perfect when he’s asleep. My eyes travelled from the tips of his messy hair to his perfect lips and finally his sculptured shape jaw line, taking in every feature.

I did a double take back to his lips, thinking about our kiss last night. It was amazing. Having his lips on mine was utter perfection. It felt like a million fireworks went off in my mouth, making my body shiver with a mind-blowing thrill.

I smiled realising how girly that sounds, but it was true. It was different from the first time; he wasn’t forceful. He was gentle and kind, it’s like he didn’t want to hurt me or make me regret it.

I couldn’t help but think about how affectionate he was being towards me. Niall doesn’t act like this to girl, he doesn’t welcome them in nicely, he doesn’t share playful banter that’s not sexual, he doesn’t allow them to take control and he doesn’t allow them to stay the night especially with no sex involved.

Maybe he was playing me. Tricking me? Using Me?

I began to panic, slowly trying to get out of Niall’s grip. I heard a grumble and froze looking over to Niall. He shifted, shoving his face deeper into the pillow and tightened his grip around me.

 I gently lifted his arms from my waist and slowly trying to slip out. When my feet reach the soft carpet I smile in success and tiptoe to my bag which held my jeans.

I was still only in Nialls tee and my undies. I slipped on my jeans and my converse quickly and quietly, praying he doesn’t wake up.

I then walk over to my bag, picking it up with ease, trying to not let my keys jingle. I looked around the room to see where I left my phone, to have it laying on his desk on top of my book. I sighed warily making my way over to the desk.

I glanced at his notes briefly getting a glance on what was on there. The first page was opened to a page was titled Van Gogh’s sufferings. But how can that be if I was on the last page which was his achievements?

(Flashback)

“What disease did Van Gogh really suffer from, and why did he cut off a piece of his ear?” I asked, hoping he would get it wrong. He turned around and though for a moment, before looking back at me “He suffered a consciousness disorders; he was depressed and suicidal and even showed symptoms of psychosis”.

(End of Flashback)

That little fucker had the notes on the answer. He got me to kiss him. KISS HIM!. I was now gonna feel sick. He had this planned.

Having the page open, making the deal to kiss him, and making me sleep in the same bed as him. The little fucker.

I grabbed my book and chucked it at him. It landed open, covering his face. He shot up in shock, rubbing his forehead “What the Fuck, Anna?”

“You’re so bloody pathetic!” I yelled. “Making bets and setting up scams” his face turned shocked and worried for a moment before I continued. “I can’t believe you cheated on that question just to get me to kiss you! How desperate are you! Can’t handle that someone doesn’t want to kiss you, or have sex with you, or really doesn’t want to be in the same fucken room as you!” I yelled.

I hated being played, especially since I didn’t want to get attached to him and kissing him wasn’t helping anything.

“You’re such a pig! I bet that’s how you get all those girls to sleep with you by tricking them!” I yelled louder. I don’t know why I was so angry, I just was.

He kicked the sheets off him and took a long stride towards me. “What are you so upset about! You only wish I took it further last night!” he yelled at me. Is he serious?

“Oh please! You think I want you! I despise the living thought of you! You think I want you to sleep with me?! Your so fucken up yourself! You just can’t handle that I don’t want to have sex with you! And tricking me into kissing you!?” I yelled in frustration. “Well that’s just downright embarrassing” I stated lowly.

He looked at me with a bitter face but with offended and guilty eyes. Before he spoke “And you think I would want to sleep with you?!” he yelled. “The bitchy, dull, boring girl who just doesn’t give a shit about anything but school and study!” he fired back.

“You’re a prune, for fucks sake, lighten up, it was just a kiss and I regrated every worthless second of it!” he finished.

Ouch that hurt.

I stared at Niall is disbelief, was I really all those things. We stood there for a couple of seconds just staring at each other. I can’t believe he said that, but maybe he’s right.

I shook my head and held onto my bag “good luck passing your classes then Niall” I gloated, his eyes saddened. Yeah that’s right, you forgot you needed me, Idiot.

I walked out of the room, slamming the door shut, running towards the elevator. I need to get out of this house!

#

#

I walked into my dorm room and shut the door, leaning my back against it shutting my eyes. When I opened them I saw the scariest thing you could ever imagine…

A pissed off wog. Eve

I stared at a smiling Audrey behind her, trying to avoid Eve’s eyes. “Where the Hell have you been!” she yelled at me walking closer to me. I was about to speak, but I knew she wasn’t done.

“And even if you were out, you should of texted, or called ANYTHING! I was worried sick about you! If anything were to happen I would not be able to forgive myself! WHERE were you anyway!?” she screamed at me, pacing up and down the room waving her arms around.

I sighed “okay please calm down” I said walking towards her. “Don’t you dare tell me to calm down!” she spat back. I was a bit shocked; Eve was never really like this. She was always quiet.

So my plan for this is to try and cheer her up during these types of arguments “OKAY!” I said grabbing her shoulders pushing her so she sat on the bed “I think someone hasn’t eaten today. Audrey get the woman some food, before, ya know she Kills me” I said sliding my forefinger across my throat.

I don’t know why but this always made Eve laugh and it was working. Audrey came back in with three big packets of chips. Handing one to each of us and taking a seat on the floor in front of Eve.

“So since you weren’t here last night, or early this morning and you’re wearing a guy’s shirt” she spoke listing ideas “I would LOVE to know where you were last night” she finished wriggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

“Eww Audrey NO!” I laughed chucking a chip at her, which she only ate.

“Okay you guys want to know” They both nodded eagerly “Well…”