We see each other again..

It's tomorrow morning! I look at the clock its 6:45!! im going to be late to school! i get dressed quickly and head out.Luckily Ivy was waiting for me we talked about what i told her yesterday the whole time she was telling me some dumb question,but i just changed the subject witch made her "angry"

We came in front of the school and saw Jack and Peter i was excited to see them both,and then we waited for the girls,they were late so we just went in the school.
All subjects were boring but the 5th subject which was geography,i was the whole time thinking about Jack but the school bell rang. I went home did my homework and did chores and waited 6pm.

At 5:55pm i got a text from Ivy!

                          Ivy😻
————————————————————

                                       Heyyyy you ready??
Yup
Come pick me upp
                                       Ugh,fine😃🙄

Eheheheh

————————————————————

At 6pm Ivy came to pick me up and headed out to the place we usually meet in front of the school.The night was ok,but the only weird thing was when Jack pulled Ivy aside and told her something but i didn't care,but all night Ivy was asking me about Jack like: Do you really like him? or  Would you be happy if he was into you?
And stuff like that.
I went home ate my dinner and right away fell asleep

235 words not bad
I promise the next chapters will be pretty good i think❤️.