Chapter 11

Seeing this , Jing ling was happy but his heart bled with the pain that he didn't have his parents. The expressions on his face were very evident.

On this, Jiang Cheng grabbed Jing ling and dragged him out. Zewu Jun followed.
JC : What's wrong with you? Since how long are you sneaking out of the house? I was worried sick about you!!!
Just when he raised his hand to slap him Zewu Jun jumped in between. Saying
ZJ : Sect leader Jiang! Have mercy on this poor kid. It's his birthday. Please ! *he was hugging Jing ling who closed his eyes in fear * May be Sect leader Jiang is way too much hard on Jing ling. That's the reason why he never told you anything. You need to be soft as well, to raise a kid. Ask yourself, why doesn't he think of you as his parent? Aren't you way more distant than you should be?

Zewu Jun's words hit Jiang Cheng at the core. He was crying. Jing ling was still in this strong, tall man's fatherly embrace. But when he saw his JiuJiu crying, he sprinted towards him.
JL : JiuJiu please don't cry! I was a little scared to tell you that's all. I would have told you eventually. *wiping JiuJiu's tears* You were a bit harsh on my JiuJiu. *to Zewu Jun, who was now smiling *
He is my family. And I do love him.
On hearing his words Jiang Cheng couldn't hold back and pulled jing ling his arms. After like forever, he was being hugged by his JiuJiu. He felt like he were a kid again. The warmth of this hug pacified his bleeding heart.

JC : If you ever sneak out *sniffs * I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS JL : UNDERSTOOD !

JL : UNDERSTOOD !

Elsewhere....
LZ : So, Shizhui has Jing ling.... Does Jing Yi has anyone whom we should be knowing of ?!
JY : Eh... Hanguang Jun.... I mean... Uh... Zizhen... Is um
WWX : Alright, alright we got it.
Ah Lan Zhan! Both of our kids have their partners now. We are finally old.
LZ : Mn.
WWX : Let's head home.
---------End of chapter------------
Hope you liked it 😊