Chapter 51 - weekend

???

I'm kissing who?

mmmm

wow

"!!" suddenly my shoulders got hit, and it really hurts in a split second but it fades away in no time.

someone chuckles, "yea, of course it's hurt, Minari"

"..." blur again, this should be a scary horror movie, like slenderman or ghost with no-face, but why I'm not scared at all?

"sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

I covered her face with my hand, I got so confused because of this steamy dream out of the blue until I pinched my cheeks,

dream this is a dream! I'm a pervert now? why did I dream of something like this, I never kiss anyone in a sober state, oh no I'm a pervert

"why did you pinch yourself? are you alright?"

I frowned, "why am I kissing you? this is 100% dream, and-

"ohh, so you kiss me in your dream"

"... wha-t? nooo you misunderstand

That princess ruffles my hair, "you're so cute, Minari~ Hahah, anyway last night you suddenly hugged me out of nowhere, something bothering you?"

I exhale, "yes, It's really bothering me for not knowing who my soulmate is"

?

-

Mina woke up and realizes something

ooooh, is it because these days Chaeyoung keeps ruffling my hair, right?

that's why my brain creates that,

but the kiss??... the last time I saw kissing scenes from a drama was last year.
it's normal, I'm not a pervert.

and

why lately Chaeyoung likes to ruffle my hair?

-

It's the weekend, I slept at home even though I was supposed to stay at the dorm because my father has a project meeting.

so this time, going back home is especially for helping Chaeyoung's trauma

🌞

I prepare some light breakfast and of course, I brew a cup of coffee to begin my day and I spend my morning reading books to get familiar with the next lesson chapters while doing some practice questions.

until afternoon,

The bells ring, Chaeyoung is here to join the garden session, she promised to help me today, including to get used to everything there.

[ Little Greenhouse ] 🌱

It's been a month since the wild grass keeps growing everywhere in the garden, this is a good chance to clean it quicker with Chaeyoung's help.

she squats beside me, "this is cool!"

I lightly chuckled while wearing gloves, "Let's see after an hour, will you think this is cool? since gardening could be tiring"

"This is nothing compared to my club gym exercise, I can do this" she gives a thumb up, "don't worry about me"

"pfft showing off, huh?"

she grins, "so what should I do?"

Then she follows me everywhere, assisting me in cutting strawberry plant runners, pulling some wild grasses, and tending other plants.