the night we met

i have been working with/ for jimmy, and everyone else from the MrBeast team. i originally was " recruited" by jimmy, because as they said: "chris just fell in love with karl. he said he doesn't want to be in the videos if karl isn't here". it really melted my heart, even tho i liked working for " MrBro". eventually i joined the MrBeast team. the MrBeast team is like a family. jimmy even decided to get me on MrBeast gaming. i loved my job with Jimmy and the squad, but i still thought that gaming was my passion. not long after i started my twitch channel. at first i didn't get much views, but i didn't care! i was motivated by the squad to continue. then my channel started growing and growing, until one day even dream noticed me, of course i have played with members of the dsmp because of jimmy's gaming channel, but this was different, dream was actually the one to reach out to me. he asked me if i'd like to join the dream smp. obviously my answer was yes.

i joined, everyone welcomed me, but there was this one guy i really liked. nick, or as you all know him, sapnap, sappy, sapper(?) even ( yes i've heard people call him that lol)

we usually even stay on discord longer then everyone else, or say stuff like hey cutie, or handsome to each other but i don't think either of us have thought more about this.

---------------------------------------------------

word count: 299

yeah, i know that this is quite short, and boring but i hope you still enjoyed it. from now on i'm gonna try and have at least 500 words/ part but i'm really busy and tired rn.
i love you all i <3333