Do you now what a Majority Vote is?

"Heeeeeyyy... " A silhouette appear infront of you. "Hiya. Just a random question, but you know what a majority vote is?"

"Obviously." You answer.

"Ahaha, no need to get mad. It's helpful to start conversations with an easy question." The silhouette looked behind to see two people standing in a blue room. "Oh? Looks like somebody's over there."

"I love majority votes! They represent the way democracy should be, following the will of the people! It's a method that minimizes conflict!" Mr. Blue proudly said.

Ms. Red rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I hate majority votes! They're just a way to silence the minority! It only makes more darkness build in the shadows!"

The silhouette shaked his head and sighed. "Sounds like they're having some tedious argument." He looked back at you. "Incidentally, whose opinion do you support? Mr. Blue's, or Ms. Red's?"

"Ms. Red." After you chose her a rock fell on Mr. Blue. Tsumugi style. You and Ms. Red looked at the bloody rock in shock while the silhouette wasn't really fazed.

"Aww... He died." He turned back to you. "But good for you! Your opinion had more supporters! With that experience, your side's learned the terror of a majority vote. Huh...? If that makes you happy, then don't you have to recognize the appeal of majority votes? Sure is complicated..."

He noticed your shocked look. "...Hmm? What's with that look? If you'd known the other person would die, you wouldn't have voted? Sheesh... That won't get you anywhere, okay? It's what the game is all about..."

"...You don't look pleased, huh?"

'No!'

"Alright, if you insist, let's hold a vote! Your opinion versus mine! Okay then... Let's go."

💛Word count: 282💛

💛Word count: 282💛

(I forgot to mention that I'm gonna show some of the cgs-)