The Apple Pie

Once upon a time, there was an Apple Pie. It stood on the Window sill to cool down. The elder, calm woman, with grey hair that had baked it, was sitting in her favorite Cocking chair, peacefully knitting. Soft moans were escaping her lips as she was slowly moving up and down on the Cock. Her moans were getting louder and louder by the Minute. Suddenly she heard the front door open and close. "Grandmother?" A voice called. "Are you here?" She froze. Why was her nephew home already? She didn't expect him to come over before 16:00. She glanced at the clock. It was 14:32. "Grandma?" Her Nephew called again. In panic she let her knitting stuff fall to the ground, thinking of a way out of this situation. She couldn't let him see her like this! His footsteps were Getting closer and closer and soon he would have reached the living room, where she was sitting. She had to do something!

Quickly, she reached over to the couch next to her and threw a blanket over her lap, to cover the fact that her bottom half was naked. The movement of her reaching over made the Chair rock, sliding the Cock she was sitting on deeper into her and making her moan loudly. Immediately she put a hand over her mouth, trying to quiet herself down. "Ah, there you are!" Her Nephew called out as he had reached the living room. "Oh, Logan! You're here already? I didn't expect you coming over so early.. but i baked you a pie!" Being an old woman, she had forgotten that she was sitting on a giant cock and got up. The cock slid deeper in and out of her again, making her moan louder that she had ever before. She sat down again what made her moan even louder and wish she was fucking the cock harder. "Grandmother Petunia!" Logan called out, "are you alright? What happened?" Quickly putting on a calming smile, she answered: "Oh don't worry honey I'm alright, it was just one of my good ol' stomach cramps!" "Alright, if you say so.." Logan answered, glancing at her suspiciously. So, where did you put the Pie?" Petunia breathed in deeply, getting ready to get up. "It's over there! I'll just quickly get it." She got up again, slowly this time, what made her moan only quietly.

Keeping the blanket in-front of her naked legs, she walked over to the low window sill and bent down do get the pie. Logan breathed in sharply and felt his heartbeat rising as he saw his grandmother's fat ass cheeks splitting apart more and more, the further she bent down. Why was she naked? He quickly glanced over to her chair, where he saw a fat dick covered in a thick milky liquid swinging back and forth, as if someone had just used it. What was going on? Ever since her husband Edward had passed away a few years ago, she had been kind of weird. Petunia interrupted his thoughts by saying: "Logan, honey, could you help me pick up the Pie please? My old muscles are too weak for this!" She stepped away carefully, leaving space for Logan to pick up the Pie. "Thank you, sweetheart! Just put it on the table right over there. Oh, I'm so glad to see you again, let me give you a hug!" She tightly wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him. Logan swallowed, feeling his pants getting a bit tight. Her pullover was barely covering her thick ass and he could feel her fat tits pressing against him. "Grandmother.." he whispered breathlessly, as she hugged him tighter and moved her body against his. Finally she let go of him, only to inspect him thoroughly. "You've grown quite a bit since the last time i saw you." She said, looking down for a split second, before meeting his eyes again. "All parts of you." She winked at him and went back to her chair to pick up the knitting stuff she had dropped previously. Logan looked away immediately, as he could feel the sight of his grandmother's ass making him get even Harder than he already was. "You can go set the table for me, so we can eat the Pie together. I'll just finish knitting this Underwear, its for you!" Logan nodded, walking out of the living room to get plates.