23

"how many more times do i have to repeat this?" wooyoung whined as san made him write down some words to learn. "do you want to get back on track or are you going to drop out of university?" san raised his eyebrows and sat next to the other boy, resting his head on his shoulder.

"but i'm tired! and i'm cuddles deprived!" the younger continued his attempts to get san's attention, dropping the notebook and pen he was holding on the bed. san chuckled at how childish he was and spread his legs to the sides so he could sit behind wooyoung and wrap his hands around the smaller boy's waist.

he pecked his cheek and then started leaving kisses all over his boyfriend's jaw and neck, sending shivers down his back. san then turned his body and pushed wooyoung down to lay on the bed, connecting their lips. the younger pushed his notebook on the ground and wrapped his hands around san's neck. san pulled back after a few seconds and pecked the other's nose, raising his body and getting off the bed.

"where do you think you're going after initiating this?" wooyoung questioned with a playful glare, pointing at himself and his hardening member. san grabbed his phone and went to the door, looking back at wooyoung with a hand on the handle. "i'm going to grab something to eat. you better finish your homework while i'm gone. if you're ready when i come back, we might continue from where we stopped."

he winked with a smile and went out, not waiting for an answer. "choi san! you tease, come back here!" wooyoung whined frustratedly and got up, making his way to the bathroom.

***

"you're alone?" san heard a familiar voice as he was waiting in line to get food from the cafeteria. "hey, yeo. and yeah, wooyoung's in our room, doing homework." yeosang raised his eyebrows as he heard that. "he's doing what now?"

"he still needs to raise his grades and i love teasing him about it." san chuckled, putting some plates with food on a tray. yeosang did the same, still rather shocked to hear his best friend was actually putting effort in doing something for school.

"how's jongho?" san asked as he and his friend sat on one of the tables in the cafeteria. "he's good. we're going on a date later today actually. why don't you and woo come? we can make it a double date."

this offer sounded delightful to san, but he had already planned something as an apology for torturing his boyfriend with so much studying. "i'll have to decline. but we can do it some other time." yeosang gave him a knowing look and dug in his food, the younger doing the same.

after finishing their meals, the two boys parted ways, yeosang going out while san made his way back to his room. more than half an hour had past, so he thought he would end wooyoung's struggles with his homework for today.

only, when he went inside their room, the younger boy had already fallen asleep on his bed, his notebook and pen laying on top of him. san smiled at the cute scene before him and quietly closed the door, tiptoeing to wooyoung's bed.

the raven haired grabbed his boyfriend's belongings and moved them on the night stand, replacing them with his body. wooyoung was plastered on the bed and the only space for san to lay on was the younger boy himself.

he could simply use his own bed, of course, but he was holding himself back from hugging his boyfriend throughout the whole day and he didn't have the will to do it anymore.

the smaller boy mumbled something in his sleep and turned on his side, making san's body fall next to his, hugging him like he was a body pillow. the older smiled at this action and wrapped his hands around wooyoung, pulling him closer to himself.