Where are they?

A/N: Sorry for not being so active. I'm not feeling well (mentally and physically). 

-

Thalia's POV

We were still looking for Theo, Liam, Mason, and Corey. I was worried about them. I knew Theo and Liam were great fighters but they just vanished. What if they got hurt by a bullet/arrow with yellow wolfsbane? And what about Corey and Mason? They weren't fighters. Shit. My hands started shaking. Sometimes that happened when I was stressed. Usually, smoking helped me but I couldn't smoke right now. Not because I didn't have a cigarette or lighter. No, it was because I wasn't alone and the rest didn't know about it. I also didn't want them to know. Luckily my hands weren't shaking heavily which meant Nolan who I was walking next to wouldn't notice. I was walking next to him since TJ and Brett were talking and Nolan would've been alone if I wouldn't have walked next to him. We didn't talk but it was fine by me.

"Guys. I heard someone." Said Brett. TJ shifted and her tail was ready to choke or paralyze someone. I looked at Nolan and I could see that he was scared.

"Don't worry. I won't leave your side." He smiled a little. I would've taken his hand to comfort him but if we got attacked I would shift and I don't wanna set him on fire. Suddenly someone appeared behind Nolan. I didn't think I just reacted. I shifted and was about to jump on the person when TJ yelled:

"NOO DIANA." I instantly stopped. TJ never called me Diana. I looked at the person. At first, I couldn't identify him. He was pretty, brown hair, light-skinned, and had blue eyes. But his eyes weren't just blue. They were glowing blue. I put one and one together. By the time I did that I saw TJ running towards him.
"JACKIE." yelled TJ very excited. He smiled and they hugged.

„Good to see you too TJ.," said Jackson smiling. Then they let go of each other. Brett was obliviously confused but Nolan wasn't. He probably knows who Jackson was because of Monroe. Monroe had put a high bounty on him.

"Hey, Jackson."

"Hey, nice to see you. Who are these two handsome guys?" asked Jackson smirking. Brett smirked back and Nolan looked shy to the ground.

"Thank you. You too. I'm Brett." said Brett charming. Seriously? After like 5 seconds he already started to flirt with Jackson?

„Brett he is taken and his boyfriend is going to rip you apart if you don't back off." Said TJ smiling. She was close to Jackson. He helped her to deal with the kanima thing. She cares a lot about him and he cares about her a lot. Brett holds his hands up and grins.

"I'm Nolan. You're a kanima right?" asked Nolan shyly. It was kinda cute. Jackson smirked and says:

"Yeah, someone did his homework. What are you guys doing here?"

"We are looking for Liam, Theo, Mason, and Corey. And you?"

"I would like to help if you all don't mind. I'm here for some hunters." I nodded. We could use every help we could get. Which meant that if Ethan (or Aiden) was around it would be even better.

"Where is Ethan?"

"We split up. Now let's go." He started to walk with TJ leaving me, Brett, and Nolan alone. We quickly caught up.

„Does he have a plan?" asked Nolan.

"Probably." Jackson looked over his shoulder and says:

"Yes, I do. I and Ethan have a spot where we were going to meet." He looked back to TJ and continued their conversation.

"I like him." Said Brett. TJ turned around and asked with a smirk: