Cannon Character Headcanons: Denki Kaminari

1. Even though he is a flirt, he has a strong connection to Jiro.

2. He often confides in books to get advice on flirting.

3. Bakugou may be scary, but Denki doesn't mind going along with him as long as Kiri or Sero are around.

4. Whenever he charges a cellphone for a girl in his class, he feels happy.

5. When he's stressed he goes to find Ojiro and starts to pet his tail or he finds a pillow and starts petting that.

6. Denki is a bit of a chicken when it comes to scary movies.

7. He likes to watch romantic sitcoms when he is alone or listen to romantic songs on his phone.

8. Even though Mineta is his friend, Denki has to admit he can be a bit creepy at points.

9. When Iida talks, Denki will sometimes act like he isn't pay attention.

10. Denki get's jealous of Deku when Ochako give him all of her attention.

11. When Jiro pays attention to him, Denki get overly excited and creates static.

12. He hates it when Shinso doubts himself and always says things to try to boost his confidence when no ones around.

13. Denki is easily distracted when it comes to class work.

14. Denki loves cuddles and hugs, but he doesn't like to cuddle or hug people because he's worried he'll electrocute them.

15. He hates water and refuses to swim when he is overly emotional.

16. When Bakugou needs Kaminari for something, he always has an intuition that it's for an electrical reason.

17. He thinks Shoto is cool.

18. He respects all of his classmates and genuinely cares for them (Especially Kiri and Sero).

19. Whenever Monima enters the room, Denki has a strong erge to shock him.

20. Denki plays Pokemon Go and has every evolution of Pikachu.