His revive book

This was written by Lapis👾!! 334 words
This was not a request!
————————————————————

Third Person POV v(^∀^*) ~~ 👾

Wilbur and Techno were twins underneath their father, King Phil Minecraft. They were like two aces of spades. Very valuable, and very rare. They weren't Phil's biological children however, Phil found them in the nether, they're both Piglin Brutes after all. They were adopted around the age of 7 and deemed as Minecrafts. Phil's wife, Kirsten, was the Goddess of Death and was rarely found anywhere. Phil's reminder of his wife was a crow; who had no name.

2 years later, Phil and Kirsten had one biological son. His name was Tom, a blonde boy with piercing blue eyes. Wilbur and his brother got attached to Tommy quickly because to them; yellowish-blonde looked like gold. In the great palace that the family of five lived in, there was a few maids. The head maid for the boys; was named Salimeh; she was around the twins' age; only being a year older. She was nicknamed Sally by Wilbur.

Over a few years or so, Wilbur had fallen head over heels for Salimeh. Techno and Tommy had teased Wilbur about it for a while. Sally was always hanging out with Wilbur as well. Sally had obtained a flower crown that was made with purple orchids, alliums and purple roses by Wilbur. She was awfully grateful for it; for it was beautiful. It matched her purple and greyish eyes, Wilbur thought.

"It matches your eyes"
"It does?"
"It does."

Some people theorized that Technoblade fell for someone at one point in time
"I guess that's why he generally became a jerk to others." They said. A broken heart? It doesn't make sense; he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would fall for anyone.

Salimeh and Wilbur did get married at one point, they had a son as well! However; she died during childbirth, never to come back.
Wilbur wanted his hands on the revive book to revive one person and one person only.

His beloved wife.