Chapter 1: New Day

A/N Just before we get into this chapter I would like to say that this chapter is mostly gonna be centered around introducing you as a character and some of your friendships with others! The next chapter though will be more about you the detention gang! That's all I have to say so.. enjoy!

It was all normal.. Things were back like they used to be. I was so young. So Naive.
Where did the years go..?
It all went by so fast..

(y/n)...

A voice had whispered. It sounded so familiar yet so old and washed out...

(y/n)..

The voice had said again getting closer and closer it gave a sense of anxiety yet comfort as if it was home...

(Y/N).!!

The voice got louder shaking the ground beneath me once something so sweet becoming so dreadful.

(Y/N)!!!
(Y/N)!!!!
(Y/N)!!!!!

Alarm clocks had blared off in my head the voice yelling what did it want from me? Who even knows.
I was lost surrounded by light until..
.
.
.
.
"(Y/N)!!! Wake up we're gonna be late because of your lazy ass!"

My eyes fluttered open remembering the state I was in. Phillip was shaking me repeatedly as I was laying in bed. I looked over to the alarm going off to see the time.
*7:30 A.M*

Oh that's right. School.

"Hey space cadet you there or do I need to shake you even more than I have?" My brother, Phillip had said to me glaring at me with his dark brown kind yet mischievous eyes. "No you're good I'll get up thanks for the wake up call asshat." "Anytime Bitch."

    I then had gotten up and started getting ready for the day. Ever since mom had gotten sick and landed in the hospital Phillip had to start taking care of me more than usual. Good news is mom will be out of the hospital in 5 months. Bad news is that I'm not sure how much more Phillip can take before he cracks under pressure. I ended up throw on something simple but still pretty flashy after all it IS the first day don't wanna go too underdressed.
I know a few of the kids going into Elmore High with us my good friend, Leslie happens to be one of those people. I met Leslie through gardening club and we've been friends ever since. After finally finishing packing up my bag I head downstairs to see Phillip attempting to cook. Attempting.
I plaster a cocky smile onto my face and sit at the bottom of the stairs watching Phillips attempt to make toast but failing miserably leading the toast to be burnt.
Phillip soon enough sees me and glares while I continue on smirking at him. "I would've appreciated the help." Phillip says putting the burnt toast on a plate. "I know but where's the fun in that Mowdown?" I say mockingly using his street name instead of his own. "You. You Shut up." Phillip had pointed a finger at me glaring at me as if poison was in his words. "Eh I will I will... If you can catch me PHILLIP!" Saying that I ran out the door with my bag blowing a raspberry at him before turning the corner.

I soon had reached the school finally losing Phillip off my trail. Looking at the huge building before me it was just like Elmore Jr High.. but even bigger. With more people. And even more classrooms. I don't have enough energy for this...
With that I step into the building in front of me and immediately scurry down the hall.
'What in the ever loving hell am I gonna do..'
'I hate this. This is just gonna turn into a disaster.'
I walk down the halls trying to avoid anyone in sight and then I finally make it to my locker. Opening it I put my books and supplies away neatly sighing out of relief nobody has bothered me yet. Just as I thought that though I felt a hand put itself on my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see....