Chapter 11

A/n: Finally Updated!!!😅

Disclaimer: I don't own Solo Leveling

Chapter 11: High Senses
__________________________________

The group and Y/n had traveled further into the forest.

Y/n: (mind) There's only one...?

Y/n stopped the group.

Sung Jin Woo: What is it?

Y/n: There's an Ice Bear

Everyone:...!

Sung Jin Woo: And? If it's only an Ice Bear then I don't see the need to stop...

Park Hee Jin: But he's-

Y/n: It's here!

Everyone looked in front of them and saw the Ice Bear approaching them.

Y/n: I'll distract-

Sung Jin Woo: Everyone get back, I'll deal with all the monsters and in return you dont ask me anything.

Han Song Yi: M-Mister?

Sung Jin Woo disappeared out of everyone's sights and in just that second he appeared again but above the ice bear and took it down in just one hit.

Everyone:...!

Y/n: (mind) He has gained more strength in such a short time...What is he?

Sung Jin Woo sat on the dead bear as he looked at the group.

Sung Jin Woo: I'll hunt monsters on my own. You guys just stay back and relax

Timeskip

The group has found a resting spot where they made a fire and cooked the Ice bear's meat.

Park Hee Jin: So you there...

Park Hee Jin called out to Y/n as he looked at her while stuffing the food in his mouth.

Park Hee Jin: The captain may know who you are, but I still have a weird feeling about you. Who are you?

Y/n swallowed his food down and sighed as he looked to the fire.

Y/n: I'm a highschool student, I'm I'm acquainted with Sung Jin Woo's sister...That's actually the only thing there is to me...

Go Myung Hwun: So that's your girlfriend or just a friend?

Y/n slips a glance at Sung Jin Woo as he saw him staring daggers at him.

Y/n: Just friends...for now-

Sung Jin Woo got up as he looked at Y/n, very disturbed of what Y/n just said.

Park Hee Jin: What's wrong captain?

Sung Jin Woo:...I'm just going to go exercise...

Park Hee Jin: O-okay...