chapter 15: a new friend (Akira Kazema's point of veiw)

i made a new friend today. her name is Akua Shuzen she is everything to me. She likes Ash though. Stupid asshole, stealing my girl. Well shes not mine, not yet. He's such a prick. Anyway I met her today when Kyoto through Ash through a wall and she flipped out. Hehe that was fun for me to watch though.

"Oh here comes the mutant himself" I said to Ash, who had his hood up and head down. "Shut the hell up" he said raising his head, his iris' a brilliant purple. "Dude thats seriously freaky." He blinked and they returned to normal. "Haha yea Akua, Mizore, Kurumu, Kyoto, and basiclly the entire school said the same thing... execpt for some low class monster who just pissed his pants and ran off. I think he shit his next pair when I passed him in the halls again..." he said, a little too proud of himself. "Your a dick I hope you know that." "Yep oh and look what I got." He had my favorite... Jack Daniels. "Dude your fucking amazing" "Yes this is true." Im not sure how he knew but he did. "Hey man about akua..." "No... fuck you... why?" "I am actually engaged to Kurumu so... she's yours? I have no fucking idea how they work." He said they as if girls were some advanced time travel equation that neither of us could do. "Oh dude watch this!" "What?" I said cause nothing happened. "Hold on one sec." He kept blinking and his eyes changed back and forth eventually he got the right purple and Jack Daniels disappeared into space. "Damn you I wanted that." You have it check your pocket." Sure enough it was there. "Wait can you..." "I have unstable control of the void. Not enough chains have snapped to undo a lock. Its five to each lock three have snapped so far. Wait... OWWW WHAT THE FUCK!!!! Ok four now." "Dude whats wrong?" "The more I break the more I feel them snap that was a chain snap." I wasnt worried about the whiskey. Dire wolves have an incredible toxin tolerance. So i wasnt going to get anywhere near drunk.

when i went to look for Akua i found her training with her brother. Ash stumbled beside me completley white girl wasted. He walked up to Kyoto who was talking to akua "your attacks are too weak and slow you are also attacking out of instinct" he said blocking all of her attacks i kept staring at her though. she's beautiful better than Moka or Mizore or even Kurumu. She has beautiful blackish blue hair she's very slender and frail but perfect all at the same time. Ash walked in front of akua and he started talking "hey, hey kyoto, i...i got to tell you something" ash said in a drunken slur. " what?" kyoto said not realising what ash was about to say. "Mizore is pregnant and she needs to talk to you." he said before walking over to akua tackling her and passing out on her boobs. Kyoto was in a state of shock. he moved ash off of her and ash jumped back on, each time enraging me a bit more till i finally followed kyoto to talk to mizore. We walked to her door and kyoto was trembling. He knocked on the door and she opened it and waved us in. "when... Were you..... Gonna tell me." "i didn't want to worry you with it and you were training with akua teaching her stuff i didnt want to come between you" he slammed his hands down on the table and pointed to the ring on her left finger "see this ring this ring means that we tell each other everything no matter what the circumstances and it also means that i told your father i would protect you now until death" he pulled her into a hug " i'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you but we will support this baby no matter the cost." " Kyoto i'm scared what if the baby doesn't make it." he held his hand to her stomach and closed his eyes "what are you doing" " the baby is full blooded shinso vampire it will survive." "how do you know?" she asked "intuition" he said "explain" i said as confused as mizore. "the hand on the stomach was a test of power i could feel a high power out of the fetus meaning vampire. But it could mean a prodigy snow fairy. Right now its an estimate we can't know for sure until we get back the five month ultra sound"

I left Kyoto and mizore but not before i heard kyoto tell kurumu who happened to be in the room as a witness "you protect her with your life i don't care what the costs are if that baby dies i will cease to exist" i went back to akua to find her beating the shit out of ash "was it something i said" ash said drunkenly "no you groped me. And we dont like perverts in our family " i stepped in and saved ash from his abuse. "you dare stop a vampire" she said "you dare raise a hand to a dire wolf" i replied she dropped her hands. I turned around to see ash passed out again. "why do you sound and feel like everytime we get close together you heart rate sky rockets am i that intimidating" she said in a sullen voice. "no its just that i really like you, and i want to be more than kyoto's friend to you" i looked her dead in the eye "just kiss and make up already jeez" the drunkard behind us said