.1

Bri's POV

Come on Bri, you can do this. Just remember the lyrics. You wrote them how hard can it be? It might be your first headline but you've preformed infront of crowds before, not as big as this but still. Ok I got this.

As I walked out on stage, I wanted to run far far far away. I wanted to be anywhere but here. Didn't matter just not here. I looked around at the filled stands and heard people screaming. My mind went blank. I looked back at my band and they all gave me a nod saying they were ready. But I knew sure as hell I wasn't.

"1 2 1 2 3 4." The music started playing and I panicked. I ran off stage and locked my dressing room door. I grabbed my phone off the table. I turned it on only to find texts from my best friend Calum.

From: Calpal- Hey are you ok?

From: Calpal- I'm coming hold on security will be a pain in the ass.

To: Calpal- I'll tell them to let you through.

Security came back moments later asking me about a Calum Hood.

"Let him in. He's my best friend." I said trying to not gasp inbetween each word.

"Hey Bri, it's Calum. Wanna let me in?"

"No." I got up and unlocked the doorknob that Calum was jiggling.

"Hey babe, what happened? I thought this was everything you always wanted to do." Calum embraced me in a tight hug. He was always a great hugger. His hugs made everything better, he sqeezes me til there is no room between me and him, and snuggles his head down in my neck. He's so cute.

"I freaked myself out. I just couldn't remember anything, I was blank and the band started playing and I left." I said backing away from Calum, getting a better look at his chocolate brown eyes and magnificent jaw line. "And I couldn't find you in the crowd and I thought you didn't come and I wondered if something happened and I flipped even more and I feel so so so bad. I let them all down.

Calum got up and opened the door.

"Look they are still screaming your name you can do this okay." He walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder, holding me tightly with his muscular bisceps.

"Calum put me down." I was laughing now cause he started tickling me and he knows how ticklish I am and bad things come out of tickling me.

The sound of the screaming crowd grew closer and closer, meanwhile I was still on Calum's shoulder begging to be put down. Calum reached for something on a table which I soon saw were not one but two mics.

"Cal," I questioned "why are there two mics in your hand?" He put me down after what seemed like forever and hugged me.

"I'm going on stage with you." he whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent a shiver throughout my whole body.

We walked out onto stage, the fans cheering louder than before. I nodded at the band and the over at Calum, who smiled gently making everything seem ok.

"1 2 1 2 3 4." The band started to play again and I felt so much better with calum by my side.

***

"See , I knew you could do it." Calum said to me as we walked back stage to celebrate together.

"I couldn't have done it without you though." He stopped and got in the piggy back position. I hopped on his back and we laughed all the way to the dressing room.

"So how did it feel doing your first show today too?" I snuggled into his chest even more than I already was.

"Well, it felt pretty awkward cause I think your fans ship us." He started to laugh. His laugh is like a little girls and it always makes me laugh.

"You have to be kidding me, they do not." I said sitting up to get a better view of Calum's smily face.

"Oh they do." Calum sat up with me pulling out his phone and looking something up. He leaned over to show me all of the 'Calbri' fan accounts.

"Oh shit, they really do ship us."

"Is it a problem they do?" Calum got this concered look on his face, and shit did he look like a puppy.

"I don't know I just-- I guess it never occured to me how much we act like a couple." I put my head on Calum's shoulder hugging his muscular arm.

"I don't know, but i guess we do." He started to stand up and I pulled him right back down. "I have to go."

"Come on tour with me." I blurted out and a shock rushed over Calum's face.

"I would have to get all my clothes, but that's about it." I grinned and hugged Calum tightly. Having my best friend on tour with me was one of the best things that could ever happen.

We stopped by Cal's place later that night and we ran inside and started to pack.

"Would you hurry up, we don't have all night, I do have a world tour to be on."

"Oh shut up. You're the one who wants me to come." Calum said coming out of the closet with all his skinny jeans, shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants. He walked back into the closet to grab his Vans and Coverse.

"I invited you, not a slow poke. For the last time hurry up I have a show in 12 hours." He got his last things and threw them in his carry on.

"Ok I'm ready. Let's get this show on the road." Calum smirked at his own pun and I just laughed. He was so just ugh. Maybe this is why people ship us. The world may never know.

So I hope you all like it. I have a really good plan for this and I hope it turns out good.

I picture Bri as punk Jenny from Gossip Girl so the picture I provided is who Bri is.

-Emi xx