1

July 5th
3:01 am
Nichole Sanon

Its the day after 4th of July, I was up late last night partying, Ive been up doing all my collage work for ever, and I just want to go to sleep. But am I? Hell no. I have drunk 3 cans of Monster, Im shaking a little, and there is no way Im going to bed with this much caffeine in my system. This is probably why my mother never liked me drinking them. I probably should listen to her more often.

When I was in high school I was an okay teen. I mean given, I was like my mom a lot so her and I were at each others throats constantly. I tried to have good grades though and always tried to be nice to everyone- except the people that pissed me off. I got used a lot by guys but at least I had my best friend Wyatt around. Don't get me wrong, I have tons of best friends, but Wyatt shows me how I should be treated.

But now Im sitting here in my small dorm bed, wondering why it has to be so hard to go into editing? Like god I just want to edit some person having fun and making content for other people to watch. Is that so hard to ask for? Why in the hell do I need to send in a 8 or more minute video talking about how a software works? Isn't that what youtube's for?

I am so happy we have the weekend off because then I can go to the coffee shop and library tomorrow for longer. Yes, I don't need more caffeine, but getting coffee is my daily routine. I am boarder line obsessed my friends tell me, and they're right. I cannot disagree with them one bit, but I think I would agree with me being addicted to caffeine more. I run on caffeine more then 75% of the time. God I need to sleep some day.

Speaking of sleep I just realized that I was staring at a wall for 10 minutes and thinking how it would be easier to get money by being a stripper then working at the library. Yeah, Im going to sleep.

405 words