(Prime) A Target On My Back :: Hitman! Knockout x Reader

Knockout was sent to kill The Reader but they got hurt and now Reader is naively nursing Knockout back to health and calling them cute pet names and Knockout just cannot do this.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : 🌸 : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : 🌸 : -˚̣⋅ .

Knockout just lays on the human berth. He scoffs. Just wait until Megatron hears about his failed hit. The human then walked into the room. He looked towards the door. The human femme was supposed to be dead.

He failed, and what does Megatron do to bots that fail to do their jobs? He kills them. The human femme was named (Y/n), she was kind for a femme, but she was absololutely dirt stupid. It wasn't in his best intrests to what the femme knows and doesn't know, she was ABSOLUTELY stupid. Just DUMB.

"Are you okay?" The femme asked, he grits his metal plates.

"Yeah I'm fine!" Knockout said, the femme didn't flinch at his sudden outbursts instead she got up and looked at the buffer, she smiled.

"Well little red, I need to check to see if you're okay," She said, that nickname made him cringe. Primus, little red? What is he? From Pocahantas?

He felt the female poke him with a needle and he tensed up after that.

"Do you know what's wrong with me?" He asked.

"Do you?" The female responded back almost a little sassy like.

Touche. "Well, of course I do I am after all a medic!" He snaps.

"A terrible one at that, you let yourself get hurt, which is dumb." (Y/n) said, he just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." The female began to poke and prod at him as he began to get irritated, she finally finished everything, before putting his stablizer and pede in a cast.

"Knockers. Your pede is damaged, you're gonna have to stay off it for a while."

The fuck? He has to stay off his pede for a while? No Racing? Illegal street racing, dang he loves doing that. Oh well.

The female continued to pester him with flirting and calling him annoying nicknames. He was fed up, but he just had to deal with it unfortunately; as he can't go anywhere else. It was going to be hell for the entire week, but he didn't care.