(Prime) Soulmates :: Starscream x Reader

Soulmate AU where you can draw something on your skin and it appears on your soulmate's skin too. Starscream likes to annoy their soulmate, The Reader, even though they haven't formally met or realized they're soulmates

. ⋅ ˚̣- : 🌸 : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : 🌸 : -˚̣⋅ .

You didn't believe in this "Soulmate" junk. Your creators first told you about it before the war happened. That's how they met.

You didn't believe in that. You knew better. As the war broke out you were sent to earth. You met with the Autobots. They offered you safety in their base. Suddenly, one day you awoke and you met with the Autobots. That's when Smokescreen noticed you.

"What's that on your paint job?"

You didn't know what he was saying.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"There's a drawing on you." Smokescreen points to writing on your armor.

"Wait… a drawing?" You said.

"Yeah!" Miko said she walked up to you and looked at it. It had a heart with the words Starscream in it.

"What?! Did you get Starscream's name on your paint job?!" Wheeljack asked.

“What no?” You rubbed your eyes, you had no idea where it came from. You got up and brushed your arm off. You didn’t know what the frag was Starscream's name doing on your paint job. Optimus heard the ruckus and walked in.

“What’s the commotion?” Optimus asked. You scoffed.

“Nothing really, you can go back to your office.” You said, the Prime didn’t want to be dismissed though and gave you the “look” you sighed and gave in.

“Smokescreen noticed the drawing on my arm. Like, I don’t know what drawing it was but he noticed the drawing on my arm. It was a heart with Starscream in it. And they think I would put a stupid decepticons name on me, like. I didn’t know where it came from, I was unaware someone like Wheeljack would put such a disgusting thing on my paint job as a prank.” You said glaring at the flirtatious wrecker, he just shrugged.

“It wasn’t me, honest.” Your mouth widened as he said this.

“If it wasn’t you, then who was it?” You demanded.

While you went through everyone, who was cleared, Optimus finally found the solution.

“Well. it could be your soulmate. Whoever was your soulmate probably drew on your arm, and it appeared on your paint job.” Optimus said.

“Pfft. Yeah right, I don’t believe in sappy junk like that! It’s been that way since I was an sparkling.” You said, Optimus sighed.

“That’s the only explanation.” Ratchet said he was angry that the noise was distracting him from his job.

“Whatever.” You said. You walked back to your room and had a nice long think about it. Was it true? If it is, then who was the fragger that drew on your arm? Would you ever find out? What if you never meet your soulmate? The more you thought. The more you ignored more drawings being formed on your body. You scoffed as you finally noticed the drawing. You sighed. You hoped you find who your soulmate is.