[20] Keep Your Mouth Shut

Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 11, 2021

Sᴜɴᴅᴀʏᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ

"Julie don't act dumb"

•Tʜɪʀᴅ-Pᴇʀsᴏɴ's Pᴏᴠ•

"Hey girls" Nia said. "Hey" Flynn and Julie said together. "Who's the dudes" Nia asked as she points to the three guys. "Oh right, boys this is Nia" Julie said pointing to Nia. "Nia these are the boys from Julie's band" flynn said pointing to the boys.

"Hmm" Nia said. Nia look at the boys and smiled. "Nice to meet you boys" Nia said. "do you guys have actual names or are your names just boys" Nia asked as she raised an eyebrow. "Oh I'm Reggie, hi" Reggie said smiling.

"Alex" Alex said as he waved. "I'm Luke" Luke said as he handle his hand out for Nia to shake. Luke didn't notice that Nia glared that him for spilt second but she continued to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you guys" Nia said. "Jules, Lynn I'll go get Tess" Nia said pointing her thumb to the side.

"Okay" they said together. Nia went to go get Tess. "Nia's pretty" Reggie said. "I know" Julie said smiling. Luke felt a pit in his stomach again. Nia came back with Tess. "We're back" Nia said.

The boys looked at the girls that were coming their way. Tess stop in her tracks. "I-um h-hi" Tess stuttered. "Hey Tess" Flynn said. "Tess I would like you to meet my band mates Luke, Alex, and Reggie" Julie said as she pointing the boys out. All the boys waved.

"HOW" Tess called out. "How what" The girls asked together. "H-how come you two know all these cute guys, it's not fair" Tess said as she pouts. The girls laughed. "I'm not laughing I'm being serious" Tess said.

"It's one long story, trust me" Julie said. "I can't wait to hear it" Tess said as she shakes her head. Flynn and Julie gulped. "We should get going yeah" Flynn said. "Definitely but you girls go ahead we'll catch up" Julie said.

The two girls nod and went down to the lobby. "Boys you know the drill" Flynn said. The three boys groan. "But I hate walking" Reggie complained. "You walked when you were first alive this shouldn't be any different" Julie said as she giggled.

"Fine" Reggie said with a pout. The girls smiled. "Please don't poof around I don't want people to get scared" Flynn whispered. "Okay we won't " Alex said. "Luke" Julie said looking at him.

"You got it, Princess" Luke says with a smile. Julie smiled back. They stared at each other for few seconds. everyone cleared the their throat. Luke and Julie look at their friends.

Their friends gave them a weird look. "Um we'll be back later" Flynn said as she walked away with Julie. The boys went back inside. "What was that" Flynn asked. "What was what" Julie asked confused.

"Julie don't act dumb" Flynn said. "I'm not what are you talking about" Julie asked. "That, the way you and Luke were looking at each other" Flynn said as she point the the back. "What we can't look at each other" Julie asked. "Not like that" Flynn mumbled.

"What" Julie asked getting irritated. "Nothing it's just we all saw the way you and Luke were looking at each other and I'm telling you now nia wouldn't like that-" Flynn started.
"-that's all I'm saying" Flynn finished as she shrugged her shoulders. "Then don't say anything at all" Julie said as she walked pass flynn. Flynn sighed understanding what Julie was saying by 'then don't say anything' and she continued to walk.

They caught up with Tess and Nia down at the lobby. "What took you guys so long" Tess asked. "She forgot her phone" Julie said pointing to Flynn. "Yeah...but I got it now" Flynn said as she holds out her phone and pressed her lips together. The girls chuckled and they walk off.

Flynn didn't like the way that Julie just lied and put her on the spot. but she knew if she told the truth about everything about how the boys use to be ghosts, Luke and Julie's chemistry then it would cause more drama than there already was. Flynn saw the way Nia glared at Luke earlier. It's clear that she didn't like him. So she decided to keep her mouth shut.

Author's Notes: Hello my people from heaven so I'm going straight to it, these next few chapters are basically about Julie and Nia's Relationship.

Later Angels.