(Prime) Sayonara :: Ratchet x Depressed! Human! Dead! Reader

It was the week before the festival. And you witnessed Ratchet hanging out with other people. He then confess his love and you end your life.

⚠️ This contains depressing subjects read with caution ⚠️

. ⋅ ˚̣- : 🌸 : - ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ - : 🌸 : -˚̣⋅ .

Ratchet's POV

It's already Sunday. I've been getting increasingly anxious about Optimus's upcoming visit. I keep telling myself there's no reason to be nervous, but it doesn't help much. I wonder if he'll act any different when it's just the two of us? Meanwhile, he's been texting me a lot.

We sent each other one after exchanging numbers to double-check, but it turned into conversation. He's almost a different personality on the phone, using tons of emoji and cute language. He also really likes complaining about things, but I kind of saw that one coming. But putting Optimus aside...

I haven't heard a thing from (Y/n) since she left club early the other day. It's not like we text each other all the time or anything... But I've been worried about her in the back of my mind. Between what (Y/n) said, and what Megatron said...

Is it really okay for me to put (Y/n)''s feelings aside when she might need me?"

I decide to visit (Y/n) before Optimus comes over. Rather than asking, I simply tell her "I'm coming over", much like we've done in the past. Once I reach (Y/n)'s house, I knock on the door before entering it myself. Again, we used to play so often that we've made it a habit of simply entering each other's houses like we were family. The house is quiet. (Y/n) isn't anywhere on the first floor, so I assume she's up in her room. It's already strange of her not to run down and greet me. I head up to her bedroom, where I finally find her.

"(Y/n)?" I said.

"Hi Ratchet~" She said.

I sit down in her room. Sayori forces a smile, but it's easy to tell that she's different. There's a minute of silence between us.

"You haven't come over like this in a long time, have you?" She asked.

"Ah... I guess you're right. It has been a long time. Not much has really changed, has it?" I asked.

(Y/n)'s room is as messy as it's always been. I also recognize the same stuffed animals and wall decorations that she's had for years now.

"Ehehe~ If you came over more often, it wouldn't be such a mess." She said.

"That's because I end up cleaning it for you..." I said.

"How come you suddenly wanted to come over today? Aren't you supposed to see Optimus today?"

"Yeah, but...Wait, how did you know that?" I asked

(Y/n) had already left by the time we decided that last meeting.

"Megatron told me. It's only natural for him to keep me informed about the festival preparations, right?" (Y/n) said.

Ah, that's true... But what about you? Aren't you going to be helping Megatron today?" I asked.

"Of course! But I'm just helping him online. We didn't plan to meet up or anything." (Y/n) said.