Chapter 15

Tong Yao stood up, nervously gathering her hair behind her ears, and hesitantly said, "But I'm sleepy."

The group of young men exploded in a commotion-- --

Little Fatty: "She turned Cheng Ge down, she turned Cheng Ge down!"

Old Cat: "She didn't want to be partnered with Cheng Ge. She doesn't want to win."

Old K: "She refused the invitation from the god, she's refused the chance to get back up to Challenger."

Lu Sicheng was silent for a while, "Are you a pig, sleeping right after you eat?""Girls shouldn't stay up at night. You don't understand." Tong Yao earnestly replied."No girl goes to sleep with a full stomach.""What do you know about girls.""Oh."

Lu Sicheng turned his head to glance at Tong Yao while he clicked up for solo queue and waited to find a game-- --In early 2016, League of Legends introduced the pre-selection system; the player, while waiting to play a ranked game, could choose the position he, or she, most prefered to play along with their second preferred position. This allows the servers to match players into a team with their preferred positions.

Lu Sicheng's first choice was ADC; the second was Jungler.

Tong Yao watched beside him for a while, "Your second choice is Jungler? Then, tomorrow, if you get Jungler, we can play Mid and Jungler."

It was then that the ex-Mid, Ming god, leisurely strolled into the living room with hands in his pockets and a cracker in his mouth. He laughed when he heard Tong Yao's suggestion, "You want to play Mid with Cheng Ge as your Jungler?"

"What's wrong?" Tong Yao, who's experience with Little Fatty was so traumatizing, instantly turned her head, "Is there anything I should know, just like how 'ZGDX Bot should never play duos'?"

"You'll know after you try it tomorrow." Ming god mysteriously patted Tong Yao's shoulder. "Good night.""......"

Tong Yao, with an uneasy feeling, picked up Dabing and went back to her room to sleep.She had a nightmare that night. In her dream, she dropped from Challenger to Diamond one the first day she played duos with Lu Sicheng. Lu Sicheng was so furious at the string of losses that he pushed a pillow onto her face, suffocating her-- --

"Wuuuuu......"Tong Yao struggled and woke herself up. She spat out cat hair from her mouth to discover that Dabing had somehow moved from her feet to sleep on top of her neck. Her paw was placed over her mouth.

Tong Yao pushed the cat away and got up. It was day break already. She shivered from the nightmare about Lu Sicheng.....

By the time she got up, showered, changed clothes, and went downstairs, it was nine o'clock in the morning. There was no one at the first floor. Tong Yao turned on her computer to check Lu Sicheng's ranking and found that he played solo since last night till 6 o'clock this morning. He had gone afk a few more times and pretty much staggered around Diamond one going up and down in a 20 point range......

"......" Tong Yao visually checked the closed doors of each of her teammates' rooms upstairs. They obviously just went to bed after playing whole night.

-- --The daily lives of typical internet addicted teenagers.

Tong Yao yawned and opened a can of cat food for Dabing who trailed closely behind her. While Dabing began to eat, she turned around and opened the refrigerator in the kitchen, trying to find something to eat herself......The housekeeper that the base employed happened to walk in from outside and saw Tong Yao staring at an empty refrigerator-- --