Party ig

*gets pushed back into the wall* her hand is on my neck. "the dirty little slut you are for mommy" she says. She leans into my ear. I can feel her hot breath. "I want you to-"

"Wake up y/n! Wakeeee uppp!"

When I open my eyes it better not be my mom..

"Billie!" "How did you get in my house". "Oh shut up, you act like your mom never lets me in" she says with a chuckle. "Ok true. But why did you wake me up!?" Well we need to get ready for the party duh" she says as she sits down.

"Oh well .. let's get ready then!? Stop sitting around and help me with what to wear." I go up to my closet and try to find something. "Oooo how about this one bil" "Ooo yeah that looks hot"

To the party -

"y/n btw is going to be there Q so dont get jealous" Billie say and joking around. " yeah ok I already have someone" I say with with a smirk. " wait what who?!"
"Your dad" while I put my glossy lipstick on. "Yeah real funny y/n ha ha" she says with sarcasm. "I actually met this girl and she so fucking amazing" I say. "We'll see about that" she says quietly under her breath. " what did you say eilish"

"Um nothing, we're here"

"Babe so glade you can make it" Q say with going in for a big hug. I feel like throwing up after seeing that." Yo what's up y/n how've you been" Q says. "Good anyway where are the drinks" I say cuz I can smell his nasty ass breath.

Skip forward

Claudia says "guyssss we should do spin the bottle!!!" " oh shit I'm down" sum random girl named Haley. "Ehh sure" Billie says while sitting next to Q "mmm hell yeah I'm always down for that" Q says. RED FLAG. " ooo yeah " I say. Billie goes over to me and sits nexts to me. "Hey sorry that girl didn't come, she was a prick anyway" she says. " yeah you right". "Hey, I'll cheer you up later" with a smirk and whispering in my ear. She know what's she's doing. " ight Finneas you go". " ooooo" "to easy" finneas say Bc it lands on his gf. He goes in for a kiss but it turns in to a make out... " ok ok this ain't 7 minutes in heaven" Haley says with a chuckle.

Finneas stops by laughing. "Ight Q you go" "bet" Q says. He goes for a spin and it lands on Haley. " don't mind if I do" he says before kissing her. Everyone thought Billie was gonna be mad but she was to busy playing with my hair. " finally my turn" Billie says. She goes to spin and it'a probably gonna land on Q. Which I do not want to see. " ohhhh shitttt Billie" Claudia saysss. There always hyping her up. Oh shit it land on me!

Q says "wait no she can't kiss y/n" "stfu Q" Haley says. I'm dying in side of what's she said. "Rules are rules" Billie says. My heart is beating like crazy. She goes for the kiss. Her face is so close. Then our lips touched. Mm her soft lips touching mine felt like heaven. She Scooch in closer and with her hands on my face. Sadly our lips separated. As she slowly separated our lips she wispered in my ear where I can only hear. " theirs more where that cames from"

😩anyway sorry if it's bad or bad grammar and we gonna pertain that I didn't go missing for so long

SOOOO SORRYYY THIS ARE SHORT