How You Met (preview)

oh my god this draft is from JULY

"This chapter is terrible, every little bit of it."
- TheMysteriousMrEnter (modified by me,) 2014

Princess Bubblegum

You were running through the grass fields along with Finn and Jake, playing a friendly game of tag. You weren't looking up and you ran into a pink haired girl. You looked up and a blush spread across your face. "O-oh. Miss, I'm so sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" She didn't say anything for a while, you could hear her laugh after a while.

???: "It's okay, I don't really mind. I'm Princess Bubblegum, by the way, ruler of the Candy Kingdom."
(Y/N): "Oh, hello princess. I'm (Y/N)."

You awkwardly held out your hand and she shook it after a while.

(Y/N): "Well, nice meeting you, I-I guess." A blush as red as a rose spread across your face.
Princess Bubblegum: "Nice meeting you too."

Marceline

Princess Bubblegum called you, Finn, and Jake up to Marceline's place for something. When she told you why, you sort of zoned off. Princess Bubblegum knocked at the door, and out came a vampire looking girl. "Damn, she's attractive." You thought under your breath, your cheeks glowing (F/C). "Hey Bonnibel, Finn, Jake, and.. who are you?" She pointed towards you.

(Y/N): "I-I'm (Y-Y/N). N-nice to meet you."
Marceline: "Hey there, hot stuff. I'm Marceline the Vampire Queen."
You blushed when she called you hot stuff, you sort of sideways hugged her as everyone else went inside.