late night gaming

imagine...

You're at your boyfriend's house for the weekend, lying on his bed on your phone while he's playing video games with his friends, the boys, on his computer. It's late in the night, around midnight and one in the morning, and you're tired.

Not just "tired." Like, really, tired. Droopy-eyed tired.

You wanted h/n [his name] to get off of his PC and come to bed so you two can cuddle, but he's too caught up in his game of VALORANT.

(VALORANT is a great game btw highly recommend it if ur into fps [first person shooter] games)

You grab the giant, white, fluffy blanket next to you and wrap it around yourself, getting up from bed and walking over to h/n. You wrap your arms around his neck, resting your head on his shoulder, putting most of your weight on him as you're half-asleep already.

H/N tells his friends, "one second," and mutes the headset, turning his head and pecks your cheek.

"You alright, dear?" he asks.

You slightly shake your head and lean into his neck more, basically on the verge of just sleeping on his shoulder while standing. He knew that you wanted cuddles as you whined a bit before just falling asleep right then and there on his shoulder.

H/N pat his lap, motioning for you to sit, but you're asleep. He turns his chair around, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you onto his lap, resting your head on his shoulder while he turns back around facing the monitor. He unmutes the headset, and continues playing with his friends, giving you slight kisses on your forehead and playing with your hair.

He tells the guys he's getting off for the night, it being 2 A.M., and carried you over to the bed. You clung onto him as he walked over, and he smiled at your calm figure, adoring your face while you're asleep. H/N places you on the bed, covering you with the giant blanket. He climbs into bed, laying next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He leans into your ear and whispers:

"Cutie."

• 361 words •