8. Darn woman

Your mind went blank for a few seconds before you reacted and used all your strength to push his chest.

It was fine if you didn't push him, once you pushed him, he seemed to have been stimulated as he rubbed your tender lips with even more force, the force was so great that you could not bear it at all.

The pain from your lips made your delicate brows knit together, it's hard to swallowed air so you started to hit his arms.

He originally wanted to humiliate you, as he wanted to see how far married woman went but it's actually beyond his expectation, you didn't even know how to breathe and inhale while kissing or under his powerful attack, you didn't have the ability to resist at all, allowing him to bully you.

Damn it!! if you really wanted to seduce him, shouldn't you use all of your strength to seduce him at this time to have a reaction.?

Roughly, he pulled the person in his arms away from his lips "Are you that stupid.?"

you looked at him blankly with dizzy head from kiss, except for the man from a month ago, you has never experienced such a fierce and overbearing kiss, your ex-husband had never kiss you with this much force, you wasn't ready for this kind of things that's why your ex-husband cheated on you.

You wanted to avoid until you're ready for yourself but you never expected this man to be this much dominant, he was too strong, he was like a fierce leopard, after catching his prey, he kept attacking crazily without giving you any chance to catch your breath.

No matter what you did, you could not escape, your mouth was full of a man's unfamiliar aura.

At first, you was very resistant to the kiss but gradually your entire body turned soft, now that you was pulled away by him. your thoughts were still far away, your eyes were misty as you looked at him blankly couldn't utter any words.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes dangerously and stared at this pair of eyes that were close to him, this woman's eyes were like a cold Spring, usually, it was too cold making people unable to raise any desire, at this moment your eyes were misty and carried a different kind of charm, it actually magically attracted him.

Inexplicably, a thought appeared in his mind.

Why was such a woman divorced when she had such a charm when she was in love.?

Could it be?

Every men like women with experience and skill with this kind of things maybe you're not the type of girl, he narrowed his eyes and held your chin close to him as he asked in a hoarse voice, both's lips were brushing eachother.

"Didn't you take the kiss.? You don't even know how to breathe.?"

You seemed to come back to your senses when you heard the kiss, The dazed look in your eyes slowly faded away, however the man's lips pressed again as you moaned, he held the back of your head to deepen the kiss.

He didn't know what was going on with him, it was just that in that instant, he suddenly wanted to retain the scenery in your eyes, So .... he directly kissed you.

you didn't know how long you had sunk onto it, only when you felt something pressing against your body did make you come back to your senses, you're softly moaning in his arms as he was lowering his head and nibbling on your neck, his hand was grabbing your flesh under the fabric clothes, you let out a cry of surprise when his hot and heavy breath hit your bitten neck.

You forcefully pushed him away, this force pushed him away and also threw yourself to the cold ground, your entire body was in pain and head was in a daze, clothes are mess because of him.