Embarrassed

Jimin's POV

We were all in the conference room and rose was also there we were discussing about our opening dance at SBS gayo daejang but suddenly rose spat her coffee on the table and stood up very embarrassed she didnt really spill the whole coffee but she looked surprised and embarrassed "I am sorry" she said "ill go now i have to find my manager sorry for the mess" she said bowed and ran out....

AFTER THE MEETING WITH YG

I was leaving thhe yg office when i saw the lift was not working so i decided to take stairs and walked on the 5 floor but then i saw a room with light it was the only room on the 5th floor with lights on and i saw a flash that means someone is in there although all the rooms were empty but i decided to ignore but i saw the door little open and i wanted to see in so i peeked through the door and saw someone dancing very beautifully it was a girl she was wearing a white dress and  had braided  hair, i went closer to the figure and saw it was ROSE....she was looking very pretty even though she was sweating badly so i entered the room "rose?" i asked and she looked at me shocked "h-hi" she said and i returned it with a smile i too out a bottle of water from my bag and handed it to her "Dont strain yourself to much" i said and she took the bottle "Thanku" she said panting "Why did u leave the meeting in between?" i asked and she looked down "It was just nothing forget about it" she said and i could see her getting embarrassed "its ok come lets sit" i pulled her on the bench "u are a great dancer" i said and she smiled "thanku" she replied "So...um from how long are u here?" I asked "Um after i left the conference room i came here straight " she said and i nodded "btw where is jennie?" i asked and i saw her expression getting down "idk" she said with a cold look which really sent shivers to my body "O-oh thats f-fine btw i fordot to ask about jisoo too i cant see her either usually the 4 of u are always together" i said tryna calm her down "Ye-" she was about to say something but the noise of door openening cutted her and I was shocked to see who it was...

TO BE CONTINUED

HI GUYS CAN U GUESS THE "SOMEONE" ;)