Chapter 1

~Alyssa POV~

*Recap*

It's been two weeks science I got home. Everything's back to normal.

"Alyssa theirs a call from district two." Prim yells.

She doesn't even finish be for I'm garbing the phone.

"Melanie I don't love her. It was all an act. Alyssa means nothing to me. I marrying you not her.

I love you. Your my girl, Alyssa's just some dumb girl I used to get out of the games alive." the

voice says Tears start streaming down.

"Thank you Cato that's all I wanted to hear." A female voice says.

The line goes dead,

Just like my heart

Cato Hadley Your going to wish you killed me when I dared you

*Present*

"Alyssa you coming we only got a few more hour till you leave and I need advise" My best friend Kaila yells.

"Yeah I'm coming!"

I grab my game bag and run out side to see Kaila and Gale there.

"About time you join us." Gale teases.

We start walking toward the fence and cant believe how luck I am to have meet Kaila. After Cam and her family ran away during the games I was lost. I couldn't get out of bed especially with what happened with Cato. As we near the fence Gale forgets to stop and listen for a busing sound.

"Gale stop!" I scream just before he reaches the fence.

"Alyssa calm down it's OK." Gale trys to calm me down" Lets keep going"

We all walk toward were we keep our weapons. After awhile we find a group of turkeys. I pull out an arrow and my bow, aiming at the bird in front of me. As I release the arrow Marvel takes the place of the bird and I scream.

"Aylssa its OK. He's not there, Its ok" Gale and Kaila try to calm me but it's not working.

"I can't do this I need to go, Gale you stay and hunt you need to Kaila please come with me." Kaila nods and fallows me.

"You sure your good."Kailia asks.

"Yeah I'm ok."

"I will call you later about that advise. See you soon Alyssa." Kaila says as we approach her home." Good luck with Cato."

I nod and continue to walk home were Effie is already waiting for me.

"Darling how nice to see you. Your late so we don't have much time we have to leave I will wait on the train." With that she leaves.

"Prim" I turn and look at her " I will be back soon I love you."

"I love you to Alyssa" shes trying not to cry.

I stand and say the same to katniss and my mom.

When I start to leave I can't help but feel like something is about to go wrong. When I get on the train I can feel some one watching me.

"Hey Alyssa."

"Hello Cato"

_________________________________________________________

I know its bad but it will get better I promise just wait.

I will try to update once a week but for now I love you all!