Chapter 2.5

With Izuku.

In Izuku's office, Izuku was sitting at his desk while Hachi was standing and reporting.

Izuku :"That Naomi girl where is she now?"

Hachi :"She will be departed later today"

Izuku :"Stop her departure. I want her here in this facility."

Hachi :"May I ask why? I mean she isn't compatible to piloting the Franxx and there is no one to be her partner in it."

Izuku :"No not for piloting Franxx. I want her to be my Secratary. I used my analyse on her when I rescued her and she is cut out to be the best in it. It is just that we including myself just didn't think that these kids can be good other than just piloting a Franxx"

Hachi :"I see. I will cancel her departure right away"

Izuku :"And I will be living in the dorms"

Hachi :"W-what? But sir, if you live here then Ryuoku also have to live there and we need her on the frontlines"

Izuku :"As we know that she need stamen every 3 rides of Franxx"

Hachi :"Yes Sir"

Izuku :"But it seems like that she found the one which will exceed this amount of time"

Hachi :"Hiro the one which you requested that should stay here?"

Izuku :"Yup Hiro that kid awakened his power when he rode Strelezia with Ryuoku yesterday"

Hachi :"I see. I'll inform the council on this on your behalf."

Izuku :"Thank you about that."

Izuku got up.

Izuku :"I should get going for breakfast."

Hachi :"I'll accompany you there"

Izuku :"No need I'll not be walking there."

Hachi :"Understood."

Izuku then teleports to dining area of the dorms.

Izuku :"Hello children"

Kids except Ryuoku :"SIR SINGULARITY!!!"

Ryuoku :"Shut up"

Izuku :"calm down and eat your food"

Then izuku went to the boys' side. He saw that there was no more seat left. Hiro too looked around and saw that there was no more chairs. He got up to give up his chair for Izuku but Izuku stopped him.

Izuku :"it was quite generous of you Hiro"

Hearing this Mitsuru scoffed but no one heard him.

Izuku :"But I have my seat right here"

He then used creation to create a wooden chair.

Zorome :"Whoa"

Izuku just smiled at Zorome's reaction. After everyone finished their breakfast Izuku said this.

Izuku :"I request you to introduce yourselves."

Hearing this Zorome raised his hand.

Izuku :"Yes?"

Zorome :"Why do we have to introduce ourselves you can just use your abilities?"

Goro :*bumped him with elbow* "Hey you are being rude you know. Sorry about this Sir."

Izuku :"It's alright. And to answer your question let's just say that someone from other facility or plantation came here to see you all and they don't know you. So you must know how to introduce yourselves or you won't be able to introduce yourself properly in front of them and give a bad impression."

Zorome :"Oh ok"

Izuku :"So introduce yourselves. Starting with the ladies. Umm" *looks around* "you the one with the blue hair."

Ichigo stood up.

Ichigo :"Hello. I am code 016. Nice to meet you"

Izuku :"What is with the half-assed introduction. You excluded the most crucial part of your introduction. Your name and the facility or plantation you are from. I know you all have names and I know who gave them to you too."

Ichigo :"Yes sir Sorry about that."

Izuku :"Continue please."

Ichigo :"Hello. I am code 016 A.K.A Ichigo. I am from plantation 13. Nice to meet you."

After that everyone introduced themselves and last was Izuku.

Izuku :"Hello everyone. As you all know my codename is Singularity but my real name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you.

Izuku gets a message on his device.

Izuku :" Aaand one more thing I'll be living here with you all. Which mean Ryuoku will also live here. Please to make make you acquaintance"

Everybody have star in their eyes when they heard this. They couldn't believe that the one who killed 200 Klaxosaurs alo-.

Izuku :"Ayo stop right there."

Why you I told you not break 4th wall again. Imma erased you from existence if you break it again.

Izuku :"Sorry sorry but I had to do this. I didn't killed 200 Klaxosaurs I portaled them back to where they came from and gave a little message every single time. I just killed 3 of them and that too when they weren't believing me."

Ok gotchu now back to the story. Everyone was in awe except two people one was excited and other was in dismay . And that person was *drum roll* you guessed it right folks it was Ichigo. She wasn't in dismay because Izuku was staying with them but it was the girl who called Hiro darling. Izuku saw the emotions on her face. And decided to read her mind.

Izuku :'Oh God this kid. Jealousy eh?'

And the other person who was Ryuoku. She was jumping up and down and then leaped on Izuku where they both fell on the ground.

Ryuoku :"Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you so much"

Izuku :"It was nothing. Your happiness is my no.1 priority."

Then Nana came in the room.

Nana :"Hello kids." *Sees Izuku on the ground* "uh Sir did something happened here?"

Izuku :"Not really but we both that is me and Ryuoku will be living here from now on."

Nana :"Really?"

Izuku :"Yes Hachi is reporting it to the council on my behalf"

Nana :"Ok , anyways kids your drill is in 30 minutes so get ready"

Hiro then went to Ryuoku.

Hiro :"Let me ride with you again please."

Ryuoku looked at Izuku. And Izuku shook his head.

Izuku :"No kid, your time will come. But that isn't now"

Hiro looks down. Izuku gets a message on his device that their luggage will arrive in 2-3 days.

Izuku :"Ryuoku let's go we have to see their drill"

Ryuoku :"Ok"

And the two of them exited the room.

The next day.

Izuku was going through paperwork of the stocks in the facility in his office. Few minutes later he hears a knock.

Izuku :"Come in."

Then the person enters the room. It was Nana.

Izuku :"What is it?"

Nana :"Sir the council want Hiro to have a mock battle."

Izuku :"Did they say anything about Ryuoku being his partner?"

Nana :"No they want to know if he is only compatible with her or he was just playing this whole time."

Izuku :"Ok arrange the battle for this evening"

Nana :"Yes Sir"

---------------------------------------------
(A/n :I hope you enjoy)