She gets jealous

PAIRING: Olivia x female!reader
REQUESTED: No
WARNINGS: None
SUMMARY: Olivia gets jealous for your attention
***

Olivia wasn't someone who got jealous or upset so easily.

Olivia had excellent skill in holding her emotions down inside. It was you she was doing it for, her girlfriend. The only thing she was truly afraid of was of losing the relationship she had with you if she let the emotions get the best of her. However, she was gonna let it consume her for the first time, am it was going to be like watching a crazy person putting a show on for everyone around in the room.

Olivia unleashed was going to take place at a meet and greet that she had talked you into going with her. But once Amy Lee had walked in, she immediately regretted being you with her because for the longest time now, Amy has been trying her hardest to wish you awake from Olivia. What Amy didn't know was that Olivia was a fighter and did not have any plans on letting you slip through her fingers so easily. From the table, Olivia could tell Amy was making you feel very uncomfortable and through her foolish mind, she had a split second thought that maybe, just maybe, Amy had won your heart.

Out of jealousy, Olivia stalked over and shoved Amy away from you.

"What's your problem?" Amy snarled.

"You." Olivia hissed back.

As Amy walked away, Olivia walked away herself with you following behind and calling her name.

"Olivia!"

When Olivia turned around, you winced at the look on her face.

"Olivia, are you okay?"

Olivia shook her head.

"Are you sure you don't want to be with her?" She asked, you nodded.

"Yes. She's a fucking cradle robber." Olivia laughed softly and leaned her head against your shoulder.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!