Chapter 6 ~rules

(M/n☝️)

Reiji pov
"W-what" "i mean its fine if you want to call me love i dont mind it besides i can see your flushed face its adorable~ but im the only one you should call love not anyone else or you will be punished" M/n said with a smirk "understood?" I didn't say anything because im in shock i mean...he is so posessive over me hmmm what if i disobey him? What kind of punishment he will give to me? I wonder... "i said understood?"
This time he said with a cold voice "y-yes M/n" "good and call me love from now on~" "yes love" "that what i want to hear and remember dont even try to disobey me or else" how did he... "o-of course not love n-now why don't we head to class?" "Sure"

After school in the limo
"How was your first day M/n?" "Its great rei-chan"

M/n pov
"It was great rei-chan" i said with a smile, you know what actually all i want is sleep in my lovely bed but they want me to go with them so why not

Time skip when they arrive at the house/mansion
"Im going to my room" "eh? M/n-kun why don't we go to my room instead~" Laito said with a wink "NO M/N IS GOING TO MAKE TAKOYAKI FOR US" "NOOOO M/N IS GOING TO PLAY TEA PARTY WITH ME AND TEDDY" "HELL NO M/N IS GOING TO MAKE POTION WITH ME" "LIKE HELL HE WANT TO GO WITH YOU GUYS, HE WILL GO WITH ME IN THE GARDEN" "I WANT TO SLEEP WITH M/N" "NO I AM GOING TO SLEEP WITH M/N" "NO MEEEE" omg how long are they going to this...and they all screaming and im already tired..."SHUT THE FRICK UP ALL OF YOU" and with that the all of them went quiet "good now why don't we make some rules" "s-sure M-M/n" "ok then change your clothes and get down in 15 minutes" "b-but" "NOW" "y-yes"

After changing
"Good all of you get here on time, now lets discuss some rules" "ok" "now the rules are
1. No screaming in this house
2. If you wants attention just ask nicely
3. If you makes mistakes tell me and call me sir/master
4. If you being a brat i will punish you
Thats all for the rules" i said "um...M/n can i ask you something?" "Sure rei-chan" "if i want attention i just have to ask?" "Yes rei-chan" "so...M/n can you sleep with me tonight?" "Sure anything for you rei-chan♡, so guys are we clear?" "Yes M/n" "good"

3rd pov
"Hello" a mysterious voice said "how are you my sons" the brother eyes widened with anger, shock "ah karl" "hello M/n, how are you?" "Im fine how are you cutie?" "I-im fine M/n"

Karl pov
"I-im fine M/n" i stuttered with a blush, i know im already married but i don't feel anything towards them but him...he makes me feels something that i want...and he is my mate i already know that he was my mate but i decide not to tell him because i...im afraid that he will reject me and im pretty sure that richter is his mate too but...what can i do to change it i can't do anything, and now my sons is his mate too

🌸Tbc🌸