- CHAPTER 20 -

It was the final day at shoot for y/n and Tom. The big action sequel for the movie. Y/n sat in her room in her costume. She flipped through her phone. It had been a while since Millie's text.  Y/n and Millie had started talking and became friends soon.

Millie had planned on hanging out with y/n as soon as she came back from America. Millie had even introduced her to Finn and Noah who were her friends.

There was a soft knock on the door before it opened. "What are you doing here? " Y/n turns to see Asher standing at the door. "You were ghosting me, I had to come here. " Asher explains himself. "Leave before I call the security!! " Y/n threatens him. "Just give me a minute before I leave. I promise I won't waste your time. " Asher says raising his hands in surrender. "No!! " Y/n answers in one word.

"Y/n please just one minute!! " Asher begs. "Margaret tell him to leave right now!! " She turns towards her hairdresser. "Sir, please leave. You can't enter the actors room without permission.  We will have to call security if you don't leave. " Margaret announces. "Y/n just a minute. Please!! " Asher looks at Y/n. She looks up in the mirror trying to control her emotions. She didn't want to see him sad. She wanted to go hug him. After all she was seeing him after a long long time. They didn't have a proper breakup but it was understood by both of them that from now they had to go their seperate ways.

After the incidents in the last months. Y/n had decided to strip down Olivia and Ashers song from the Album. Making it solely her own songs. That meant she had to record the songs along again without their parts. It hurt her to do the deeds but it had to be done.

She considered his words for a moment then asked Margaret to give them a minute. "You have just one minute so you better make it worth my time. Start " She says eyeing the clock on the wall. "Now, I know you said we broke up but y/n I really like you. I was just insecure. I thought maybe you were getting bored of me and that's why you started meeting Joshua. " He starts walking towards her. "Stay away and talk!! " She yelps as he walks towards her. She knew that if he was close enough she wouldn't care that they had broken up, she would have just ran into his arms and hugged him.

"Y/n, please give me a chance. I need to show you that I love.. " Asher was interrupted by y/n. "Don't you dare use the word Love!! Jason used to say he loved me too, look where he is now. Is he there by my side? Is he Asher?  All you boys do if play with our feeling!! Love is just a word upgrade for you guys when you want the girl to stay. You showed me that you didn't trust me. Then why come back? I'm a literal nobody to you, ain't I? Go away. Go to Olivia maybe she can find you someone worth your time and that being said your minute is over. Good bye Asher." Y/n says walking towards him fiercely pushing him out of the door.   She locks the door behind him and slides down holding her knees close to her chest.

A moment later, a sharp knock gets her attention. "Y/n, we're ready to start shoot in 10 !! Be ready. " A voice travels. "I'll be out in 5!!" She announces. She wipes her face and looks in the mirror. Smiles at her own reflection before heading out.

"Now , I hope everybody is here. Today we will be filming the fight scene. Team Iron man versus Team Captain America. I want you all to seperate in your teams. . . " The director instructs. Everybody walked to their team except for y/n who stood in the middle the mind on something else.  "Y/n!! Y/n!! " Tom whispers at her. "Huh? " She looks around her and sees everybody but her standing either side. "Oh!! " She rushes to Chris's side startled. "Sorry!!! " She walks back to Robert's side. "Is everything okay darling? You look a little bummed." Scarlett rifles her hair a little, not spoiling her hair style. "Kinda!! " She hugs herself. "You'll be great once the shoot starts!!" Scarlett says patting her back. "I'm sure!! " Y/n smiles half heartily.

"We all have read the script, this is a huge fight!! We'll start in a minute. To your marks. Spiderman and Astral out of the shot. Astral will go in before Spiderman. You go in once Tony calls you. " He explains.

"Cap ready? " The director asks as Chris takes his place on the mark. "Ready sir!! " Chris's heavy voice resonates. "Camera ready?  Sound ready? And Action!!" The director yells .

Chris runs towards the stationary helicopter and suddenly stops when he sees it blown apart. Iron man and War machine land in front of him. "Wow it's so weird when you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird. " Tony turns towards Rhodes. "Definitely weird. " James replies.

"Hear me out Tony, that doctor, that psychiatrist he's behind all of this." Captain tries to reason. "Captain!! " Blank panther suddenly pounces beside him. "Your highness!"  Captain shows him respect. "Anyways!! Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago!! Can you help your brother out?" Tony asks. "Your after the wrong guy!! " "Your judgement is a skew.  Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday. " Tony accuses. "And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first. Im sorry I can't. " Captian sighs. "Steve, you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way through this one?" Natasha blocks his path from the behind. He looks back at her, then to Tony. But finds Astral walk in.

"All right I've run out of patience. UNDER RUSS." Tony calls out to spider man. He snatches the shield with his web and lands a super hero landing on the car. "Nice job kid!! " Tony shouts when he sees him. " Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better. Its just a new suit. " Spider man starts talking only to get interupted by Astral. "Do you always talk this much during the fight? " She asks questioning her brother. "No!! " He replies. "It's nothing Mr. Stark. It's perfect Thank you. " He turns towards Tony. "Yeah we really don't need to start a conversation. " Tony zips him up. "Okay Captain big fan spiderman. " He turns towards Captian America. "Shut it!! Will you? This is embarrassing. " Astral speaks.

"You've been busy? " Captian turns towards Tony. "And you've been a complete idiot, dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave. A safe place. Im trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart. " Tony reasons. "You did that when you signed. " Captian accuses Tony. "All right we're done. You are going to turn Barnes or your going to come with us now because it's us. We're squatted Jsoc guys with no compaction about being impolite

" We found it. The Quinn jets in Hanger five North runaway. " Falcons voice runs over the coms. Captian raises his tied up hands and Hawkeye runs an arrow through it breaking them apart. "Alright Lang." Captian says softly.

" I believe this is your Captian America!! " Antman hands the shield back to captian as Spiderman lays on the cars hood. "Two in the parking deck. One is Maximoff.  I'm taking her. " Tony says and blasts off towards her. Astral sprints in her heels behind him. " I'm coming too. She is mine to handle. " Astral speaks excitedly.