9. Beast!

Hearing Minho's direct words, you lowered your eyes in embarrassment.

"I know."

seeing your mood go down, Lee know realized his words were a bit harsh "I know what I said was harsh, but I'm sure Miss Yoo understand, right.? anyways, do not even mention what you heard today, otherwise, even I won't be able to save you."

with that said, Minho turned around and left quickly. You stood in the corner and waited for five minutes before you walked over to the office again and knocked on the door.

"Come in." jungkook's voice was cold and indifference with a hint of anger, first you hesitated for a moment and then pushed the office door open and walked in, He wasn't sitting behind his desk this time, instead, he sat in front of the window with his back facing.

Silence filled the room, when jungkook realized the person would not speak, he frowned and turned his wheelchair around.

"What are you doing here.?" he frowned when he saw you're standing there, raised your head and looked into his eyes "i..i am your assistant."

He smirked with disdain and glanced at your flat stomach as he felt irritated again, he tugged his tie and asked coldly "What are you going to do about the child.?"

your face turned ugly when he mention about the child and clenched your fists from nervousness "Not going to say anything.? Are you planning to keep huh.?"

Recalling the doctor's words, you mustered up the courage to look at him "Can you give me a few more days-"

"No." he rejected without giving you a chance to finish, his coldness caused the temperature around him to drop, he looked at you as if you're a dead person as he opened his mouth and threatened.

"In two days, if the child is still here, I'll get rid of it myself."

_________

Two days passed in the blink of an eye, you did not abort the child, Yuri told you to stall Jungkook while she contacts more doctors to find a way for you to get an abortion without damaging your body, But the agreed time was up and you still couldn't find a way to solve the problem.

That night, you placed around in the bedroom, praying that Jungkook would not come home but of course, your wish didn't come true. The door opened with a creak.

When jungkook entered the room, he saw the woman in front of him froze in place, his sharp eyes locked with yours and he announced.

"The time is up."

His voice was calm but his eyes were dark and dangerous as if they belong to a wild beast. You wasn't good at lying, so you didn't dare to look into his eyes, looked away and softly said.

"I know, I've already aborted the child."

"Is that so.?" he sneered, the inflection in his tone indicated that he didn't believe, you was so nervous that you started to tremble and your voice became softer  "I ...I aborted it."

Then, you pulled out a sheet of paper from your bag before handed him with trembling hands "Here is the abortion receipt."

he didn't take it, a sense of unease filled the air, you lowered your head, you took a bath not long ago and didn't dry your hair because you was too nervous waiting for him to come back, water dripped from your wet hair onto the floor creating small puddles around your feet.

"it's true." you repeated but your voice lacked confidence. He snorted and grabbed your wrist and snatched the receipt.

"You think you can trick me with this.? who's the one with the guts to make this fake abortion receipt with you.?"