A/N

Extra stuff I wanna say or share (most to least important)

If you are sensitive or easily triggered I would suggest skipping my rant

Questions:

1. I know a few people have been wanting nsfw/18+ headcanons which is fine, the only thing holding me back is that I'll feel like a degenerate but that's okay because aren't we all 😀

So if I do, characters will obviously be aged up, but just wanted to make sure that I won't get cancelled for doing so :) y'all can understand right or is it a no

2. I try to make this book as inclusive as I can, so if I miss something, feel free to let me know!

Are y'all comfortable with being called beautiful/pretty regardless of what you identify as? If not what would you prefer? Just wanted to make sure <3

Random

So I've figured out one reason why I find it so hard to grasp kazuhas character. There's a line about his words being flowers. So the problem is that I can't produce those flowers.

RANT BC NO ONE ASKED

(This isn't about my book, just some parts of the internet)

Okay so it honestly baffles me how SO many people are incapable of doing the simplest thing ever. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, JUST IGNORE IT. I really don't understand how instead of blocking/ignoring the content they don't like, they feel the need to physically type in some form of harassment to express their disgust. Like this confuses me so much?? How bored are you to want to actively bully someone? For example there was this Twitter artist that got bullied and harassed to the point where they had to delete their account. They didn't even do anything bad like I swear people want to be offended over the smallest things.

Unrelated, but even people on Instagram. You see a clip of someone showing off some food that may look exotic/unusual to some. And in the comments you just see people going "🤢🤢" or "wtf is that." I get it's the internet and people say can what they want blah blah blah.

This doesn't genuinely bother me but just ??????? If you don't like what you see Just? Scroll? By?????????

??????????????????????????????

You guys are better than them right?

...right?

That's all for now :) if you made it here thank you for reading <3