chapter 4: make feel special

Another day passes by of Norman thinking of Emma he couldn't get enough of her he loved her for her Norman always found himself admiring Emma so much when ever the two made eye contact he would hold his breath Emma was always there by Norman's side and he wanted it to stay that way but he knew things wouldn't last forever he wants Emma to be happy so who ever would have Emma as their significant other, He will wish the best for them thinking about Emma being with someone else made his heart ache he would feel a wave of sadness wash over him
'It hurts just thinking so much about it even though she's not with anyone I know she will eventually fall for someone" things won't last forever so he would have to in joy his moments with her Norman had noticed how much attention Emma was getting how much people had paid so much attention to her "why does it bother me so much?"
"Did I really just grow an attachment to emma?" Wait why am I even thinking of this?? We just m two weeks ago why am I sad about this?
Emma
Today after a really fun night with the girls I think I should go visit Norman maybe he wants to hang out with me, my phone started ringing I checked it but I shows a random ID number? I wonder who it is. Emma answered the call "hello???" "Is this Emma?" "Yeah?"
   "I have some bad news"
"..." "Your mom is in a coma after a huge car accident" Emma froze she felt numb not knowing what to do
"We're sorry Emma we tried everything she's gonna be in a coma for a couple of years"
Emma dropped her phone and fell on the floor she felt herself shaking then her tears started forming in the corner of her eyes rolling down her face, was this a joke? A mean prank? Was this real?
"Hello?" "Emma?" Emma hung up and left her phone on the floor
She can't lose her mom not her
Emma cried in the corner of her room waiting for her tears to dry and felt less sorrow "I'll visit mom"
Emma grabbed on her shoes slipped them on grabbed her and going outside closing her door and locking it
Norman
Watched his owl fly away to send a letter to his father before he could turn to go inside his house he saw Emma Leaving her house " hi Emma!" Emma looked at Norman and gave a small smile "hey"
Somethings up, he walked to Emma to get closer "is there something wrong" Emma frowned a bit "it's about my mom I gonna try to visit her at the hospital" Norman gave Emma a hug "need a ride?"
Emma hugged him back "yeah I need to get there faster I don't have a car yet" Norman took Emma by her hand and took her to his car he opens the door for his friend she sat inside and closed the door Norman walked on the other side and opened his car door and sat it closing the door behind him and started his car "so what hospital are you headed to"