chapter 1

Taeyang pov:

Today we are going to perform tear drop for the first time in a music show. I am so excited for it , I was about to leave the makeup room when I saw roowon hyung enter. He is so handsome and cool, I am so proud of my choice but It does not matter because he loves chani and will never love anybody else.

"Rowoon hyung why did you come late?"

" I was with chani taeyang-ah you know how he was this morning because of lack of sleep" rowoon hyung said.

" Yeah he was about to eat everyone" I said joking.

" Hey don't say that about my baby. He will be angry" rowoon hyung said with so much love which made me jealous why can't he love me the same?? Why??.... I was in my thoughts when I hear his voice calling my name.

"Taeyang-ah are you okay??"
" I called you so many times" rowoon hyung said.

" Yeah. I am fine just thinkg about the choreography you know" I said trying to cover up what I almost expose.

" Don't over work yourself taeyang-ah. We all want you to be healthy especially me hehe" rowoon hyung said teasingly.

"I know hyung I know" I said falling in love with this man more.

We were talking when chani came and gave me a look which I did not understand and called rowoon hyung towards him. Recently cahni is giving me silent treatment I don't know what I did to make him angry with me....... Ahh I should practice one more time before the live stage.

After the show we all came back to dorm feeling exhausted. I went straight to my room and layed on my bed. After some time I heard someone entre the room so, I looked up to see chani standing beside the door.

" Oh chani-ah come inside why are you standing there come". I said

Chani entered the room and closed the door behind him.

" I wanted to talk to you about something very important". Chani said in a very serious tone. He is scary you know sometimes. Gulping I asked

" What is it"
" You can say anything you want"

"Oh really I can say anything I want". Chani said in a sarcastic tone which made me even more confused.

"Yeah sure" I said.

"Then stay away from my boyfriend". cahni said very angrily.

I froze on my spot. I felt chills run down my back.