Amala's POV

Hey i'm Amala solana's girlfriend , Yesterday we had a sleepover and it was awesome ! So today I was going to adopt another kitten and i will name it Lana . When I got there they had a small grey kitten and I adopt her but there was a problem on the way back ...

 It had started to rain and I didn't bring an umbrella so I walked home in the rain and by the time I got home I was soaking wet . When I went to go change into dry clothes I bumped into Solana and Solana said in a stern voice : Amala next time you go somewhere always bring an umbrella . I told her well idc if i get wet and anyways I got a new kitten you can go look at her while I change clothes .

After I changed clothes I decided to order Japanese food for me and Solana then we decided to go on twitch and make a livestream about funny memes when we were done we both went to bed and slept ...

The next morning I scolded Solana because she had hogged the bathroom for 30 fucking minutes ! when she came out I said : Solana ! Next time when your ass wakes up wait for me to use the bathroom first !!! Solana then said : but bae what if you wake up at 8 in the morning and have to pee ? uhh well I guess you can use the bathroom but don't take too long ...