###4###

Flashback.......

HOBI: I'm your hope you are my hope I'm j-hope.........

     Let's get in chapter no 4

   After exploring the kingdom with jin Jímíñ and Joon went to chatter with TAEKOOK and Jin. Hobi went to the lake near the place

             Yøøngi POV

(Yøøngi was walking near the lake side)
Yøøngi's thoughts:I want to see HOBI so badly...I don't know why My heart just say his name...(soon Yøøngi's thoughts got iterrupted when he saw
Høsèøk who was smiling hearing to the birds singing...he was looking like an angel😇.... And I went to him and he saw me...
            End of yoongi POV

HOBI stood up and bowed

HOBI: O-oh king you a-are here?!

Yøøngi:Hu..h don't c-call me king call me Yøøngi..!

HOBI: Ok Y-Yoongi so ki~~ Yøøngi why are you here??!

Yøøngi:um-m I just came to take some walks....and you??!

HOBI: I just wanted to see this lake so I came here...it's such a beautiful place.....
(HOBI Said with a sunshine smile on his face...., Which got butterflies in yøøngi's belly)....{They talked for an hour}

Yøøngi: Ok Høsèøk I'll see you around...

HOBI:(bows)yes..☺️
HOBI thoughts: I don't know why but I feel so comfortable with him and he is so cute his cute gummy smile aishhh control hoba...)

      ~ The next day~

Random man: Please king forgive me....!

Yøøngi:(laugh) do you think I f**king even care...?
...kill him

Guard 1: Yes your highness...(he killed him)

HOBI: you should give them a chance Yoongi ( but he regretted saying that as Yøøngi glared at him and he was so scared that he started shaking and Yøøngi noticed it and his eyes softened when he saw hobi shaking with fear)

Yøøngi: you all can go except Høsèøk... (Everyone left leaving a feared hobi)

Yøøngi: come here (in a soft voice)
(HOBI was shivering with fear he thought that Yøøngi will kill him but he was surprised when he felt two hand near his waist and his neck near Yøøngi's crook)
He saw Yøøngi hugging him
And then Yøøngi spoke

Yøøngi: I am sorry baby that I frightened you...(Hobi felt butterflies in his belly when Yøøngi called him baby)

HOBI:(awkward laugh) no..no....it's o-ok
{Then Yøøngi pulled away and left from there leaving hobi dumbfounded}

HOBI: What just happened...(he just shrugged and left)

Yøøngi to himself: I d-don't know what h-happend to me...I-i just h-hugged him AaarrrghHh have you gone mad Min Yøøngi aishhh..

A/N: they didn't knew that someone was watching them with full of jelousy and Anger....

??: Wait and watch Høsèøk I will make Yøøngi mine...and that day will be your last day...😈(evil laugh)

A guard came to Yøøngi's room and said

Guard: your highness miss Irene is here...

Yøøngi: Ok tell her to wait I'll be coming in a few minutes...

(The guard bowed and left...)
       After sometime Yøøngi went to the room where Irene was waiting...

Irene:(Bowed) I'll be staying here for 3 week my king...

Yøøngi: just nodded and left..

       (To the others side)

Jin: Irene is here again...huh(sighs)

Kook: What that b*tch is here again?!!!

Jin: Yeah....

Tae:Why is she here again?...

Jin: Ofcoruse to make Yøøngi fall in love with her....(Hobi was shoked hearing that)

CHIM:Who is she can you tell us the whole story please...(taekook and Jin nodded)

Jin:She is the daughter of the king of ***** kingdom... She loves king Min
And her wedding is arranged with our king... (Hobi's heart ached when he heard that)

JOON: so does the king love her too?

Tae: Nah...he doesn't....he wants to marry his true love the love of his life...

(HOBI was happy after hearing that the king want his true love to marry him)

Kook: who is gonna love that b*tch without any manners...and that b***ch also don't love Yøøngi she is just a mannerless, senseless and ofcoruse a spoiled princess...she is just like a kid who is quarreling with their parents to by them toys...and here the toy refers to Min....duhhh she is just disgusting....

Tae: Anyways Min is never gonna marry that princess
Even she is the last human left on earth... because he hates her...

Joon:When will the king meet his first love..?

Jin and CHIM(jimin) knew that the king has met his for love and it was none other than hobi...and ofcoruse they were happy that the heartless King had found his heartbeat...

    In Min Yøøngi's room..

Yøøngi was sitting on his bed thinking about hobi and smiling....while someone knocked his door he got up and saw that it was Irene...

Yøøngi:Why are you here...?

Irene: Whome about you were thinking of smiling so widely??

Yøøngi: That's none of your business....why are you here answer my question...?

Irene: I'm here to tell you that you better forget him...

Yøøngi: forget him..?! Whom??...

Irene: Don't act so innocent as if you don't Know anything... your first and true love .... what was his name....umm..yeah Høsèøk.... that sunshine smile boy..

Yøøngi:Huh..! Not in my dreams...I love him and I can never forget him.... and he is my first and true love my only one....

Irene left the room while stomping her feets...

Yoongi: (sigh) today I am going to prapose him...

Yøøngi went to the lake side where hobi is often used to be there...and there he was....

Yøøngi to himself: C'mon Yøøngi you can do this or else some other will take your sunshine away from you... confess it today or else it can be late tommorow.....

    HOBI was sitting near the lake looking at the clouds...
When he felt a tap on his shoulder he looked BACK and saw Yøøngi...

HOBI: oh Hey Yøøngi...! You are here...

Yøøngi:Yeah...! U-um I- I I wanted to say something to you...

HOBI: yes... continue (he said looking at Yøøngi with a confused look)

Yøøngi: H-Hobi I-I love you....(he said closing his eyes he was sacred that he would get rejected..., And hobi found it too cute)

HOBI:I love you too yoongles..:)

Yøøngi: (shocked) W what  are you sure..?! Is this a dream..?....do you really love me.....?

HOBI:Yes..my baby I love you so so so much ❤️💕 More than my life and you are my everything....

Yøøngi: Bu-- (he got cut off as HOBI sticked his lips with Yøøngi...yoongi was surprised at first but he kissed back it was their first kiss full of love and passion...

       Hey army I hope you all liked it and this was the longest chapter I've wrote and I am sorry if there are any mistakes 😔 because I'm not good at grammar 😅
Ok guys see you in the next chapter and
                      BORAHE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜