Into The Ring (Chapter 3)

Izuku's POV:

I'm starting to make good techniques with black whip. I can finally swing with it.

So that's what I did. I was swinging through Musutafu city avoiding heros.

When I was swinging I saw someone familiar. When I got a closer look I saw it was Blip.

"Look we got off to the wrong start. I'm a broker and I'll help you take down AFO." Said Blip.

"How do I know your not going to betray me?" I questioned.

"That's the thing. You don't. But I'll help you until then."

"I need to get into a fighting ring. One where I can earn money."

"Ok I'll get you in but you'll have to kill."

"I'll do it. Here's my number." I give him it and swings off back to the warehouse.

(Timeskip 2 weeks)

We started to run low on food. I was giving my rations to Eri and Kota since they are kids. It's a good thing Eric is here. Every night I get injured Eri heals me up and I think it's helping her accept her quirk.

My phone started to ring and I pick it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I found one in Hosu city. It's an unpopular one but still pays well." Said Blip.

"Thanks text me the location." I hang up.

"Who was that?" Asked Eri.

"No one important. Now I must go. You two stay here. And remember I'll come through the roof. Don't answer the door." They both nod and goes into a secret room.

Once they were safe I use Black Whip to swing to the train station and with the last of my Yen I got a train to Hosu city. I started to fall asleep for the first time in weeks.

(In OFA)

"Hello ninth." Said the first user.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"We have seen your plans and why you're going to kill the league. We won't allow it." Said the 3rd.

"What are you going to do? I'm putting an end to AFO for good. So don't try to stop me."

(Back on the train)

With that I woke up and got off at my stop and I checked the address one last time and I swung there with ease.

When I got there it looked like a regular bar and when I went in I noticed it was empty. But I followed Blip's instructions and went straight to the bartender.

"I'm looking for the ring. Blip sent me." I said.

The bartender smirked and pressed a button and a hidden door opened to a set of stairs leading underground.

"Thanks." I walked down and it was packed. "Unpopular my ass."

I looked at the caged area in the middle of the place. I saw Muscular in it and he snapped his opponent's neck.

"Fuck he's here?"

Next thing I knew was Muscular pointed at me.

"LITTLE HERO WE MEET AGAIN. THIS TIME OUR FIGHT WILL BE TO THE DEATH AND THE WINNER HAS ALL THE MONEY." He pointed to the giant pile of Yen in a huge bowl.

I smirk. "Fine let's do it."

With that I jumped into the ring.

---------------------------------------

Cliffhanger