NightFall

October 29 2012

It was a cold dark night, The Road was quiet and all you can hear was the sound of a car driving by the road as a group of friends were talking.

Paul Crawford was the driver, He is twenty two years old and loves to drink all night while having fun with his girlfriend.

Madison Jones was on the passenger seat, She is twenty two years old and is the girlfriend of Paul. Just like Paul, She also liked to have fun and drink a lot.

Karl Ambrose was his name, He is twenty one years old and is termed as a geek. The Group always makes fun of him and had plans to prank him.

Luke Valentine was his name, He is twenty two years old and is termed as an adventurous person. He is fearless, confident and kind.

Kelly Ivy was her name, She is twenty two years old and loves to sing and dance. She is also kind but also scared.

Sally Orton is her name. She is twenty two years old and is a cheerleader and a over dramatic person.

The Group were talking to each other as Paul and Madison were taunting Karl as he was just staring at them.

Paul: What's the matter Karl? Jealous that I have a hot girlfriend.

Madison: Too Bad no one is gonna date you loser!

Luke: Come on guys. That's enough now.

Sally: Leave him alone.

Paul: I can't believe we even brought this loser.

Kelly: Come on, That's enough now.

Paul and Madison were angry as they continued looking at the road until they saw a town in front of them.

Sally: Finally We get to see a town.

Karl: It looks abandoned though.

Luke: I agree. It looks no one even lives here anyone.

Kelly: We should probably keep going. I dont like ghost towns.

Paul: Come on now. Let's just have fun.

Madison: Exactly.

Sally: Looks its abandoned and nobody even lives here.

The Car stopped at the town as Paul and Madison exited the car as Everyone else left the car and looked around the abandoned town. The Town looked like it was abandoned for many years now and it was also giving them a Creepy vibe.

Madison: HELLLLLLOOOOO!!!

Karl: Keep it down. I dont like this at all.

Luke: True although this town is pretty mysterious too.

Kelly: I wonder what's the backstory behind this place?

Karl was looking up the history for the town as Paul and Madison were heading towards the abandoned motel in front of them as Karl read the history.

Karl: My God, This Town is abandoned for Thirty Years now.

Sally: My God.

Karl: The Town is called Redrum, It uses to be a happy town until something tragic happened here.

Luke: What happened?

Karl: It says here, A Family died in this town when some of the townspeople threw molotovs at their house and killed them. The Only Survivor was their son.....Alex White.

Kelly: Whatever happened to him?

Karl: He passed away two years later. Since then, Multiple Murders have been happening around the town....The Murders were gruesome. There were plans to reopen the town again but then they cancelled it after six people went missing.