Ray Of Light

October 31 2012

Alex White was walking towards Anne as he was holding a machete on his hand. Anne whose face is filled with fear steps back as she had nowhere to run. Alex was getting even closer as Anne knew her fate.

Anne closed her eyes as Alex was gonna stab her until someone hit him with a shovel as Anne saw Mercer fighting Alex. Mercer managed to knock Alex down as he helped Anne on her feet.

Mercer: Come on. We need to go now!

Anne got up but Alex stabbed Mercer in the gut as Anne grabbed the shovel and hit Alex in the head with it as both of them ran into the woods. Alex managed to get up as he began following Mercer and Anne.

Meanwhile Back in the Mayor's House. Tobias, Esmeray, Eleanor, Wyatt, Michael, Paige, Cody, Sasha and Seth were checking out the house as they were also keeping a lookout for Alex. They all reunited back in the living room as they began talking.

Cody: Did anyone find anything interesting in this house?

Michael: Nothing at all.

Paige: Same with me.

Tobias: I found a locket in the bedroom.

Wyatt: Show us the locket.

Tobias got the locket out of his pocket as he opened it as they saw what it was.

Cody: That's Samantha White and Her Husband David White.

Esmeray: They look like a happy couple.

Eleanor: I still don't understand one thing. Why did the Townspeople even burned down their house?

Seth: Who knows.

Michael: Wait do you guys hear that?

Tobias: Yeah, I hear that too.

The Group heard someone knocking on the main door nonstop as Cody had a knife on his hand while Wyatt had a baseball bat. The Group were watching the main door as Cody opened the door and saw....

Jack: Its us. Don't worry.

Sasha: Oh My God. Jack, Billie. Thank God your alright.

Billie: We almost escaped Death.

Wyatt: Even us. Alex White is hellbent in killing us for entering the town.

As the group began talking about a plan to get out of Redrum. Unknown to them, Someone was hearing their conversation.

 Unknown to them, Someone was hearing their conversation