《 sick days pt.1 》

Five x reader
Pronouns: She/her
Warnings: Soft, warm, fluffy
Type: Fluff

▪︎2:35 Am ▪︎

You headed downstairs to the kitchen to fetchsome water because your throat was thirsty. As you entered the kitchen, you were startled by a noise.

You quickly reach something near you which happens to be a pan. You slowly peak in the kitchen, but there was nothing there, and the
refrigerator was open.

You went to close the refrigerator with a
puzzled expression on your face. You turned
around swiftly because you sensed someone
behind you and were about to attack the
intruder with a pan.

"Stop!" The intruder yelled at you and pinned your hand above your head.

Someone turned on the lights, causing you to realize who the intruder was you assumed it was.

"Five?!" You said, remaining on the floor, in a state of confusion.

"(Y/n)?!" Five said, remaining about you, also in a state of confusion.

"I thought you were an intruder!" Both of you said at the same time.

"What?!" Both spoke at the same time.

"What a show..." you and five looked at the person only to be met by klaus grinning at the two of you.

Both of you got off of each other, dusting your trousers. You grab a glass of water and drank it all, trying not to be awkward by the situation earlier.

"You're burning up." Five said, with a worried expression

"Huh? Oh, it's just a small fever" You said,
staring at klaus, who is suspiciously
observing the two of you.

You and five were in a secret relationship since you were not ready to reveal it to your siblings.

Five noticed it and took your hand in theirs.
He began walking to your room, unwilling to
use his powers in fear of getting you sicker.

"How come you didn't tell me you were sick?" Five remarked as he sat next to you on the bed.

"Its just a small fever, it'll go away" you said trying to soothe him down.

"You know how much I dislike it when you
don't let me know you're sick." Five replied, holding your hand.

"Can we just sleep?" You asked yawning, wanting to sleep more.

Five nodded as he chuckled. He laid on the bed with you on his arms. You looked up at him and smiled before kissing his lips.

"Goodnight, fivey." You mumbles before drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight, love." He whispers, kissing your forehead before drifting to sleep.

( Sorry for being inactive, I've been stress doing school work

( Sorry for being inactive, I've been stress doing school work. But i'm back now )