Chapter Two

Liliths POV

The next morning I woke up to screaming and rage. Not the best way to wake someone up.

I threw the covers off and went to go find out what was going on, I could hear my parents trying their hardest to keep it on the down low but I could tell that my sweet mother was furious.

"You can not be joking, Azazel!" My mothers voice low and actually scary.

"I am serious. This must be done if we dont want a war. Alpha Blade has already decided. If we want peace in this region, we have to." My father spoke oddly calm.

I was around the corner, leaned against the wall listening and holding my breath. My hair all up in my face.

"She isnt even 18 yet. Can she at least have a chance to find her mate?" Akira spoke in a hushed whisper that I could barely make out. I'm more than confused.

What does Alpha Blade have to do with me?

This doesn't make any sense at all.

"Alpha Blade has accepted a year." Azazel calmly said before adding, "We can't talk about this anymore. I will tell her everything the day after her birthday."

Tell me what exactly? I gotta find out.

~~

After a close call with my parents I went to school. My outfit for the day being a pink tank top and black shorts, my hair once again in a ponytail.

"Lili!" The familar voice squealed across the parking lot as you know who ran towards me. "Summer!" I faked a squeal back and we hugged each other. Even if she was my best friend, I had to keep what I heard from her.

I don't need gossip around the school.

"Sooooo, think of any outfits for you birthday?!" She smiled as she bounced on her feet a little in excitement.

"Sadly, no. I still have about a month left. I asked my mom to think of something for me since she is better at that than I am." I said truthfully with a half grin.

"That's a good idea!" She laughed and then spoke again, "Your ideas suck." I scoffed and laughed with her.

"Yeah, you're right about-" The bell cuts me off and we head into school with our arms locked, chatting away until we get to our home room.

Summer kept passing notes of drawings for outfits and I kept shaking my head 'No.'

Eight drawings in and I glare at her, mouthing "Stop, before we get into trouble." She shrugs and mouths back, "Hehe. Sorry." With her hand on her mouth when she giggled.

I rolled my eyes and then focused back into the lesson, it being Math was boring.

My gaze found its way to the front seat where I seen Dash Branwen. He is Alpha Luthers' son. He had short blonde hair and sculpted shoulders from where I'm sitting.

I probably looked like a drooling fan girl over her celebrity crush. Don't get me wrong, Dash was the most hottest guy in school, but I will continue to save myself for my mate.

I shook my head to get Dash out of my mind as the bell for the next class rang.  I glared at Summer when she handed 3 more drawings.

"How do you manage to draw more than 5 pictures during class?" I question her with an eyebrow raised in slight amusement.

"I don't know. I just can. Do you like any of them?" She questioned with a smile.

I gazed over them, they were all similar but had something different with each one. I shook my head, "No. To simple. Not jaw-dropping enough." I smirked at her and she sighed.