3. Visitor

We stayed in my room, Mr. Barton was at his clinic and Ailina was downstairs.

When he sat at my bed I heard a piece of paper crumpling in his back pocket.

<<What is that? >>, I asked him.

<<What? >>, he asked as he quickly stood up. I pointed to his back pocket with my hand.

<<That thing in your pocket>>, I toned to him.

<<Oh, the... This is uh... Em's letter>>, he surprised me. I rolled my eyes.

<<I took it, because it was writing something about, that girl, Laura, you told me>>, he said. I shocked.

<<Can I see it? >>, I asked him.

<<Of course man, here>>, he said giving me the letter which was full of teardrops. I don't know why, but I was really scared of what I was going to read. I opened it

Dear Roselyn,

Things are getting... I don't know if it's better or worse. I feel, weird, and I think something has happened to David. Something bad, but he doesn't tells me. I don't know why, maybe I'm just being too illogical, but it seems like that. Yesterday in school he left without even saying "hi" or "goodbye". After that he disappeared and didn't show up for the next 26 hours. Also when I called him in the phone he asked for Levine, from the first minute, and then he disappeared too. So, call me crazy, but I think there's something going on with those two.

Anyway, do you remember when I told you about Laura? The illusion I had of her. I am probably thinking of her too much lately, but I saw her again. See show me something. I wish I could see it but I'm pretty much convinced that something was written up on it. Something that said "WE NEED TO TALK D-L". I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with this. Why would Laura call me D? She was always calling me puppy-heart. That was because I love puppies and she believed that my heart, my soul was as pure as a puppy's. I never disagreed with that, but I start having my doubts. What do you think it could be about her? Am I insane?

I know, you don't want me to cry, but I can't stop. It... it still hurts.

I hope you're in a much a better place than this, I hope you're happier.

Tell dad I said hi, ok?

Xxx,

Emma

I was worried about her. Like a lot. She thought we'd let her out of something that we were dealing with.

<<Ok, I want to ask you some questions, because I'm confused. So, what's the big deal about that girl Laura? >>, he asked.

<<Haven't I told you about her? >>, I questioned him.

<<You have referred to her, but you never told me what happened to her>>, he grimaced.

<<Well, after Roselyn's death, she was Emma's best friend, well actually her only friend left>>, I explained.

<<And what happened to her? >>, he re-asked.

<<She committed suicide>>, I replied. He shocked for a little.

<<And how the hell does Emma sees her if she's dead? >>, he asked.

<<She believes it's just an illusion. But I'm pretty much convinced that it's not. Maybe it could be something else>>, I guessed.

<<A werewolf? >>, he asked, as if he had just read my mind. I nodded.

<<Gosh, how many of you exist all around the whole world? >>, he asked surprised.