The Mystery Man

To this ranger this was a day like any other, he was on patrol making sure that no one was on danger or lost.

He suddenly encountered himself on the deepest part of the woods, where almost no light managed to bypass to dense trees, he was very uncomfortable because he was somewhat afraid of the dark, he knew it was an childish fear, so he moved on hoping he would leave that zone of the forest soon.

Suddenly, he saw a man with the corner of his eye, he was wearing a worn trench coat and a also worn fedora, the man was staring at him with cold, green eyes, when the ranger blinked, it dissipated, shrugging it off as a hallucination, he went to his cabin to get some rest so he locked, the door and went to bed, while he was looking around for wild animals that might enter while he was asleep, he saw the man looking at him through a window, so he ran to his bed and pulling his covers over his head hoping that by some miracle they would protect him.

When he awoke the next morning, he noticed no one was staring him now, so he put his ranger clothes and opened the door. When he opened it he saw the man, the ranger was scared and curious thinking it would kill him, but when he tried to reach the him. The man just smiled.

PS: Please feedback for any errors, Also I am evaluating the possibility of writing more histories.