date?

Harry's POV

Today was the movie date? I guess, I'm not sure what Hailey took it as but I was trying to ask her on a date but it didn't exactly go that way. 'Why did I say hangout" i say looking at freezy whos still laughing over the fact that I got nervous. "Don't worry it will be fine' he says in between laughs. I push him out of the room and change my clothes. The movie started in 2 hours. I put on a pair of blue jeans with an aqua sweater. After getting dressed I decided to call Hailey to confirm our plans. 

Harry

Hailey

Hey Hailey

helloooo

Um so just to confirm we will meet outside the apartment building at 8:30 so we have enough time to get to the theatre.

Sounds good i'm excited

 alright see you then

byeee

bye

I put my phone down and decide to play a few games with Vikk.

Haileys POV

I ended the call with Harry and start to get ready. Sydney was telling me that he was probably just nervous about asking me out but I thought maybe he just wanted to hangout.  I throw on some blue jeans and a white tube top. I remember that movies sometimes get cold so I grab a jacket and leave it on my bed making sure I remember to put it on before leaving. I sit down and start to do my makeup. I don't do anything special since we are just going to the movies. 

Final outfit

An hour passes and it's time for me to go and meet up with Harry

An hour passes and it's time for me to go and meet up with Harry. I grab my phone and head down. I saw Harry standing waiting for me I go up behind him tapping his shoulder. "hey stranger" I say. He turns around looking at me pulling me into a small hug "Hi" her says. It was only now that I realised how tall he is. We start walking towards the mall having small conversations about the movie. We were about to watch Black Panther (it's one of my favorite movies so yeah rip chadwick boseman) I was pretty excited. We walk in to the theatre and the smell of popcorn fills up my lungs. "Oh my god' I overhear I look over and see two girls standing clearly taking pictures of Harry and I. I give them a small wave as we walk over to the stand. We decide to order one large caramel popcorn to share we also got a cola slushie to share. I grab two straws and walk into the cinema. I felt really comfortable with Harry even though we weren't really close. Mid way through the movie I lean over on Harry's shoulder because he was hogging the popcorn.  I get a few pieces of popcorn and keep my head on Harry's shoulder. I pull my knees to my chest then rest them on the arm of the chair.

Harrys POV 

So far our hangout/date was going pretty well Hailey look beautiful as always, and I was having fun. I felt less nervous when talking to her than normal. Mid way thru the movie I feel weight on my shoulder I look over and see Hailey leaning on me. I felt butterflies threw my stomach. We watch the rest of the movie in that same position. 

Haileys POV

The movie ends and we walk out of the cinema. As we walk out I stay leaning on harry's shoulder. He puts one of his arms around me pulling me closer. "I had a lot of fun today" I say as I notice our apartment door. "Yah me too" Harry's says as we walk in to the elevator. We stay in a comfortable silence until we stop at my floor which was two floors below his apartment building. "We should do this again" Harry's says. "yeah" I nod my head. Before stepping out I give Harry a little peck on the cheek and walk out. I enter the apartment seeing Sydney and Harry(styles) sitting on the couch. "Oh look whos back" Harry's says. "how was your little date" Sydney's asks. "It was really fun" I say. I walkover to them telling them how the date went. And then they turn on modern family while we all just relax. My mind still on the date I loved how he would hold me and pull me in. His warmth was so comforting. God I think i'm falling again.

Authors Note - I don't even have an excuse for this late update im just and unmotivated but yeah. I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT. 

ALSO small update im making a one shot story for the sidemen boys which includes smuts and all that stuff because multiple people requested it so the first chapter will be out sooonn.