A threesome?

Mitch's POV: I turn the knob of the shower letting the water heat up. I strip my self of all clothing, stepping into the warm water. Being in here just felt weird , while taking out the shampoo I heard the door open. What?!? They know I'm in here right ...this better not be a prank ...and it better not be Lachlan.
"Hello Mitch." Said a voice that was very familiar....it was ..jerome.

Well that was a relief and worry....one he could literally rape me right now....and it was Jerome ...like who can't not want Jerome to just come in when tour showering.

I felt his presence behind he ...which meant he was naked..in the shower ..right behind me.

"So Mitch... Ryan nor Lachlan are here ..so I thought we could have some fun. What do you say?"

I turned around with a smirk and pushed my lips against his. His arms wrapped around my waist, finally pushing me to the bottom of the bathtub. His warmth was so loving. He gave me live bites and suckeld on my neck going down to my stomach. His tongue made its way close to my member ..I was hard..so hard. He looked up at me and gave a small smirk while standing up. I guess it was my turn except I didn't want to tease him. I wrapped my mouth around his warm memeber he was like my own Jerome flavored Popsicle (if you get the reference ..omfg). I swirled my tongue around the tip, one of his moans slipping his mouth. The  door knob had turned and we both freaked out.

"Well isn't it a little merome shower time." It was Lachlan Oh fuck.

"I hope you dont mind if I join ya" Lachlan said , opening the shower curtain revealing his naked figure. Me and Jerome both gave each other a satisfied look, giving Lachlan a que to join. Lachlan memeber was the same size as Jerome's ..bigger then mines ..maybe even a slight centimeter bigger than jeromes. Damn Lachlan was very hot in my opinion but I never thought I would get this opportunity.
Lachlan Pushed me down to my knees and looked at me, I immidiatly knew what my job was in the threesome. I began Letting my mouth go to work on Lachlan's member.

Jerome's POV;

I glanced at Lachlan's Big member ..it was bigger than mine which meant he was going to be most domanint. I watched as he pushed Mitch down , Mitch clinging on to his member.

"Well now that that's be sorted with.." I was in aww Lachlan had crashed his lips against mine. They tasted good, Never thought Lachlan even wanted to join in with me and Mitch ...didnt even know he was gay. But right now I only cared about pleaseing him, for Lachlan is love and Lachlan is life.(I'm actually insane)

Lachlan Lifted Mitch to his feet, turning me around both of us up against the wall. He Penetrated into Mitch,Not even a warning just straight in and fast. He thrusted and thruster until he saw that Mitch was moaning so loud and tired. Lachlan's eyes made it onto me, thrusting into me it felt like a heat had entered me. So jaw dropping all moans just came rushing from my mouth. Never really tired , I could do this for so long but he finally came all within me

The door knob turned again and we began scared ...no on else had the key to the house. The bathroom door opened

"OYYY THE DIAMONDS THE DIA- AHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE  HOLY SHIY YOU ALL HAD A THREESOME!!" Ryan had yelled and our faces grew red by the second.

Hope you guys enjoyed this smut it was really fun to write ..and I think I'm insane