~Chapter 2~

(Kageyama's POV)

I could see a ball roll out of the doorway before I entered. That orange-haired idiot probably tossed it out. As I reached down to grab the ball, I felt another pair of hands gently touch mine. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. We locked eyes for a minute before I said something

"Um, hello, "REALLY IDIOT? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK OF?!

"Hey," she said back.

Wow, even her voice is pretty.

"Can I have the ball back?" She asked.

"Oh sure, here, I'm Kageyama,"

"Thanks, I'm-"

"Y/NNN DID YOU GET THE BALL YET?" Yelled Kiyoko from inside.

"I'M COMING DON'T FUCKING RUSH ME!" She yelled back. She had a temper like me, except her yelling was cute.

"Sorry about that, I'm Y/N," Y/N introduced.

"It's alright, shouldn't we head inside?" I asked.

"Fuck do we really have to? Some of those loud idiots annoy me, especially carrot top,"

"I know exactly how you feel, but come one let's go,"

"KAGEYAMAAAAAA!" Screeched Hinata as I and Y/N walked inside.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT IDIOT?!" I screamed. I could see Y/N rolling her eyes at Hinata's yelling, but I smiled at it.

"Y/N! CAN YOU TOSS THE BALL?! DO A SPIKE OR SOMETHING!"

She growled at him and started to walk over. Did she know how to serve? I ran over to her and she turned to face me.

"Wait! Do you want me to show you how to serve?" I offered.

"Aww does the blueberry eyed boy want to show offfff," she mocked

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST CALLED YOU!"

"UM GUYS CAN I HAVE THE BALL NOW"

"YEAH! Watch and learn pretty boy,"

Did she just call me pretty boy? I could feel my face heat up a bit and tried to hide the blush on my cheeks. At this point, all of the others laid their eyes on Y/N. I stepped back so she could serve. She gave the ball a slight toss and spun it around. Then she started running and let the ball fly up into the air. She leaped up towards the ball, with a jump that looked even higher than Hinata's. Her hand made perfect contact with the ball. *SLAM. She had perfectly served it, with so much power and control. Everyone's mouth dropped, even Kiyoko's. Holy shit she was perfect.

"There you go carrot top," she spoke breaking the silence.

"WOAH Y/N THAT WAS AMAZING!"Shouted Hinata as he ran up to her.

"WHAT A GODDESS!" Shouted tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

"Wow Y/N! I didn't know you played volleyball!" exclaimed Suga in excitement.

"I don't," she uttered.

"Y/N here used to play, but she wasn't really big on the idea of teamwork," Kiyoko explained.

"THOSE IDIOTS COULD NEVER KEEP UP WITH ME!" She shouted with anger.

"Wow, that reminds me of someone," Daichi chuckled, and soon everyone had their eyes on me.

"HUH?! WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME?!" I barked.

"Oh Kageyama, it's almost as if you and Y/N are the same person!" Asahi added.