Chapter 5

It was a beautiful joyous day.

And then I saw him.

Thousands of emotions came at once, mostly those questions that remained unasked. Words unsaid.

But I said noting. Asked nothing.

I learned that even if I react, it won't change anything, it won't make people suddenly love and respect me, it won't magically change their minds. Sometimes it's better to just let things be, let people go.

It's better if you don't fight for closure, don't ask for explanation, don't chase answers, and don't expect people to understand your backstory and accept you.

And I am slowly learning that life is better lived when you don't center it on what's happening around you but center it on what's happening inside you instead.

So I am working on myself and my inner peace.

Therefore, I won't let him or myself to ruin the inner peace with this sudden encounter...

Our story does not have a happy ending, not all stories have happy ending. Happily ever after.

Sudden encounter with him made me realize that letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. And once again I walked away, but this time no holding back. No questions. Nothing.

And soon, we shall become a memory to one another, waiting to be erased.
Along with that unexpected encounter.

Please vote, comment and share
Until next time
💜