(Prime / AU) Meant To Be Yours :: Yandere! Starscream x Femme! Reader

After Starscream a friend of yours witnessed you asking Knockout out to senior prom he planned something terrible to gain your love.

A/n: I don't condone school shooters or bombers. I'm just writing this. As this song gives me these vibes.

⋅-˚̣-✧-–-⭒-⊹-⭒-–-✧-˚̣⋅

You chucked me out like I was trash,
F

or that you should be dead—

Starscream watched as you walked through the Academy. Ever since you became close to Soundwave and Knockout you've been avoiding Starscream. The two of you continued to speak outside of school but that wasn't enough for the Seeker in training. He wanted… something more…

But! But! But!

He watched as your pedes walked up to Knockout. The senior prom was to be soon. But… something didn't sit right with him. He couldn't see you to tell you he wanted to take you to the dance. But… he saw you walk up to Knockout.

"Hey Knockout, would you like to go go the dance tonight?" You asked. Knockout agreed and this made Starscream's energon boil.

Then it hit me like a flash,
What if academy went away instead?

Starscream growls as he sends a letter to you. He told you to stay home and not go to prom.

You asked Knockout about it but he reassured you that it was nothing. And that you still should come to Prom.

Those assholes are the key!
They're keeping you away from me!

Starscream got ready for his plan. He went through his Sire's weapons. His Carrier was a Seeker. But his Sire is a wrecker.

They made you blind, messed up your mind
But I can set you free!

Starscream continued working.

You left me and I fell apart,
I punched the wall and cried—

Starscream had a lot of pictures of you around in his room. But his Carrier was weirded out about it. And forced him to take it down. So he moved it to the closet.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

Starscream continues to work on the contraption.

Then I found you changed my heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside!
And so I built a bomb

Starscream finished the bomb and it was time to go to the prom. He walked up to the academy holding the bomb in his bag disguised as a gift bag.

Tonight our school is Vietnam!
Let's guarantee they'll never see their senior prom!

Starscream noticed Knockout with you, he was hugging you. Starscream narrowed his optics.

I was meant to be yours!
We were meant to be one!

Starscream sets the Bomb down and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Then he slowly decided to detonate the bomb.

Don't give up on me now!
Finish what we've begun!

He knew this would get him in trouble. But this is a huge price he's willing to pay, to have you to himself. So nobody could take YOU for themselves.

I was meant to be yours!

Starscream walked away from the bomb and someone screamed indicating they noticed the bomb. He smiled knowing that the bomb will be going off soon so there's nothing to do about it.

So when the high school gym goes boom with everyone inside—
Pchw! Pchw! Pchw!

He continues to walk away. Eventually stopping besides you which scared you.

"Hello (Y/n). We need to go." Starscream said.

"What do you mean?! I want to stay here." You said.

Starscream sighed.

"You have to, it's not safe!" Starscream said.

"Starscream leave. You're not cool and she doesn't want to hang out with you anymore." Knockout said.

In the rubble of their tomb
We'll plant this note explaining why they died!

This angered Starscream and he grabbed your servo tightly before running with you to the exit.

We, the students of Iacon Academy
Will die. Our burnt bodies may finally get through
To you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks
No thanks. Signed the Students of Iacon Academy
'Goodbye.'

The bomb went off as Starscream shielded you from the blast.

We'll watch the smoke poor out the doors.
Bring marshmallows,

You watched in horror as everyone screamed. They were dying. Starscream didn't care.

We'll make s'mores!
We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!

Starscream hisses before taking you to his house. He opened the basement to put you. In, he opened the door and walked downstairs.

I was meant to be yours!
We were meant to be one!

He locks you up in chains and covers your mouth with ducktape.

I can't make this alone!
Finish what we've begun!

You watched as he smirks to you.

You were meant to be mine!
I am all that you need!

"(Y/n)~ You've been ignoring me. I didn't want you to leave me…" Starscream said.

You carved open my heart!
Can't just leave me to bleed!

"You're Mine FOREVER!" He said.