(Prime) Nothing To Be Scared Of :: Scared! Orion Pax x Human! Reader

The Reader, Jack, Miko and Raf are on summer vacation they decided to stay and sleep in with the Autobots until labor day. One stormy night, the Reader was startled by the lightning flash and thunder crash. Then a cry which the Reader investigates. The cry came from Orion Pax who was curled up in a ball The reader comforts the crying cinnamon roll and they kiss (Pax did it not The Reader)

A/n: This was requested by Butterflymed. Originally the request was for Optimus Prime but I thought Orion Pax was most suited for this because I feel as a leader Optimus Prime shouldn't feel fear. But as Orion he's just so damn clingy and scared of basic things. This takes place in Orion Pax Part 1 & 2

⋅-˚̣-✧---⭒-⊹-⭒---✧-˚̣⋅

It was hard getting used to Orion after Optimus just lost his memories. It's the week during Labor Day, you, Miko, Raf and Jack were on labor day break. But the storm was very bad. You watched as Orion was curious of the storm, but that was a little over an hour ago, Jack phoned his mom saying he won't make it home in time for dinner as the storm is bad. You knew your parents never cared about you. Miko however told her parents, well her host parents, that she was staying at a friend's house. Raf told his parents the same thing. You tapped your fingers as the thunder and lightning made you scared. You jumped as Miko laughed at your despair.

Your heart pounded against your chest, before you decided to walk further into the base, you were terrified as shit. You walked some more before hearing whimpers and crying. You went to investigate the whimpers and came across a scared Orion. You knelt down to the scared Prime, he looked towards you with the biggest optics. "(Y/n)? Is that you?" He asked.

"Yes it is me," you told Orion. He looked frightened. By the look on his face you could probably tell he was afraid. You walked up to him and held him close. You ended up soothing him.

He kissed you. You blushed.